#ricoSacto

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

#LoveAndHappiness @AristotleSubstance #Essence #Accidents & #Ends #PhilosophicRhetoric

MUSE'S MATE, SOME SPECIES SURVIVE CATASTROPHE, LOVE IS EXTINCT
Robbed stagecoaches while I was all jacked up on the #FireWater, had to hide out with brothers
Looted towns after we scouted out the #LE, deputies full of Barney Fife juice, locked and loaded
Ready to stop the disobedient with the use of psychic force, maybe more deadly shocks to scatter
From the beginning of life in the womb, a mother matters, the father could die & it don't matter.

It's an absolute position, an argument of propositional logic, as my mentors were a herd of 'hers'
I'd never reveal her influence upon my young twenty something psyche but suffice it to say this
Utter annihilation of everything I'd ever been programmed through parochial teaching, 12 years
Seen plainly without the fog of being born to carry on for a mortal reason, to survive cross-criss.

I'm not older than I look, about 70 years flippin' birds around the sun, feedin' the flying dinosaurs
Evolved pterodactyls, some adapted to the carbon monoxide of humane evolution to extinction
Dead and gone animated bones of every plant and animal species by aliens from another world
All in my mind?  Maybe you're got a point, I might be wrong but I'm not, it's a pity, L.A. shootout.

Just because you & I know we're gonna die someday and we care about that, divinity's bodyslam
Death makes no difference to the bugs who dig the holes for the queens to hatch, it's a bad thing
A genetic RNA mutation causing a failure of the genome, a First Cause failure at creation, Adam
Or an apeman from the jungle, an amoeba, a paramecium, a piece of charm movin' in and outing.

I am playing along with the song, I'm singin' the solo, holy duo, the trio, a quartet in pond scum
No doubt ever, what's sittin' in hot blue jeans, Time flies 'round black Space & white stars above
But stars have to go back, from below to above where they came from, anti-matter ad infinitum
Neither nuns nor priests have the absolution, drinkin', smokin', fish hookin', honeybee comb Love.

by
r j j  stephan, i   *Hold on, I ain't done!
c.  Mardi, February 23rd, 2021 Anno Domini @0625 hours
{ Ditty inspired by @Al_Green #LoveAndHappiness on youTube https://youtu.be/rqqAnjY2Rmo }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)