#ricoSacto

Monday, February 15, 2021

@WishboneAshe @BobDylan @GeorgeCarlin @TheKinks #Apeman



SPREAD OUT AND TOOK THE FLANK, ATLAS SHRUGGED, I'M TANGLED, WE'RE GOOD
What is happening & what it's all about may be all there is to know, crazy girls hair, beach sand
Something about a smile & pretty face dancin' & I'm on, then it happened, American Bandstand
Do you wanna dance girl?  Come on let's get on TV, lip synch and trip like there's no tomorrow
If you don't go out there and sing and dance you'll never know what it's like to repopulate, so go.

You may or may not find out when you're 15 years old, more or less than that age, it'll happen
A little dolly will show up and take the lung's breath away, yours not mine, I'm always chillin'
Many have come and gone and I'm still here and now, wondering how I got so lucky, I'm all in
From the alpha male within me, a cool jerk puttin' & takin' what I found, nobody's mortal sin.

My mortician cracked open my ribs, removed my unclotted living blood, rinsed down the drain
Like that's the way of humanity's blood I guarded within for decades, down the sewer of pain
Not a surfer of air or sea but I pound the ground like there's no tomorrow, marchin' in cadence
You had a good life and you left, I know it was difficult but high rewards have great sacrifice.

Who would have wanted to go to the American Bandstand dance contest in 1969 but I flunked
My senior year, I failed English Composition receiving an "F" from the #LayTeacher, Ed Sullivan
Had fun as I often did in my 4 year "D-" student career & Drive-In dates '60's, in my '69 Firebird
How was my Kung Fu?  You found out before you knew, miracles are for humanity, I say Word.

Spells in the forms of the matter left over from the Big Bang before I was conceived, Saturday
In a period of this scorched Earth when I let my heart skip a beat, a crazy thing called love play
To complete the circle of planetary circumlocution, Time is this revolution endured fortune
Not many minds become one with matter, this is a privilege and the gist of the sword & 6 gun.

Saving face is only one thing, to stay alive and healthy, satiated & hydrated unto my hawk wings
It is as it's always been before my birth and it will be identical after my death, That's Life, he sings
Sharp sword and wit to navigate through and around the obstacle, the force that isn't too human
Superhumane sweet leaf of the 7th sons, drunk Slo Gin Fizzes, yeah Mr. Apeman, you're the man.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, February 15th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 5:55 PMPST

{  Drafted while listenin' to #Apeman @TheKinks link @ https://youtu.be/aRHqs8SffDo & @BobDylan #BloodOnTheTracks link @ https://youtu.be/ZEzuALNUH5c }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)