#ricoSacto

Friday, March 12, 2021

#EyesDontCare #AllIWannaDo #JustLetMeGo

<3 YOU? <3
I BEGGED YOU TO STAY, HONEY'S HOLY SMOKE GOT ME OFF, ON THE GRIDIRON
Wonder white bread lumped into a love-blind bleed out your DNA, an itty bitty mind of man
It's as real as reality ever gets, in your face, right there in front of your jive punk arse human
Monks or street urchin derelicts and ladies who speak to the walls, as you sit down in chairs
Not that she wanted to stop & speak with herself, she was talkin' to Jesus' God downstairs.

I served the masses for the masses, I left the scenes above and below the sacred communion
All of the wine in the safe place, where the blood is kept to drink with the origin of my cosign
Mental pictures of mothers nurturing and abusing the innocent and blind babies of God's dam
Pink inside and burnt brown and black on the outside, in on the full burning of the atoms I am.

Come with me or not right now, you will go all alone if you go without me, it's alright, it's fine
Monkeys are bred to copy the cats that came before they got here, it's expedient for the rhyme
Millions of kilometers away from here, it turns out to be an astronomical 93 million mile unit
Freedom bought for some silver and gold doubloons from a pirate treasure chest of the sea spit.

Corners for the gangs and the beggars who can't succeed while here and now, it's impossible, so
Do what you can, people can change me and you in a New York City moment, it's worth a blow
To see how this all goes down, like a bank robbery and the death of the master's mind, it's so sad
Being with me was important, being with you was of singular importance, karma spent, too bad.

Knowledge of the wisdom was the power I had and lost it all to be found in the rough, on a green
Putting in the holy emptiness is all I had to do, eighteen or thirty six times fifty, low scoring seen
Slicing and hooking the drives with the wood or the iron got me right into sand traps and rough
Scored, ate lunch, drove home, swam laps in my pool, fell asleep on the back porch, smoked stuff.

All alone, you went home finally because you had to, refueling is the way of the warrior fist fight
Defensive and evasive tactics win the day when the bad guy wants to beat your head out of sight
Unwound and devastatingly effective in the art of defensive tactics, in pain of being earthbound
Flight's over in the end of someone else's life who misjudged their own safety, hammer's down.

Full load of 65,000 pounds of TNT in back of my conventional MACK, driving the Monopoly games
I pass go but can't collect the 200 bucks and eventually I accidentally land on the go to jail square
It ain't my fault, the luck of the draw, the roll of the die, my parents left me orphaned, told me so
Heart broke on me, THAT SAID, a reputation destroyed, being with you, holy, juiced up do-si-do.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, March 12th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 AMPST
{ Drafted relentlessly jammin' @SmokeyRobinson #HeavenForbid #LoveBlindInALoopAllInMyMind #IDontDareWhatTheySay link @ https://youtu.be/0P2a6aLDkkM }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)