#ricoSacto

Monday, March 08, 2021

#HighRadicalsLowIntelligenceQuotients #MultiplyTheDivisionBells #ShitHappenedInMarchSeventyThree 3-8-73 #HappyBirthdayRichieStephan #ItIsDone #NewRadicalsPilotHills

TO BE AS YOU WERE, AS IT'S ALWAYS BEEN, IT DEPENDS

If I were you, I'd listen very carefully to what I'm relating to you in a Word, Bon Scott's eyes to scan

Put that failed kidney, ulcerated, organic malfunction back where it came from, an idiot's royal scam

Barking, purring, whistling the star spangled banner type of parrot heads that talk turkey with gusto

Ends of the pinks of inner realms' cool to the hot but pink's just purple-lite, my go to guy, de facto.

 

Forever and an Earth day, wobbling in a circle on an invisible axis that doesn't exist, Nothing at all

Nothing matters even if it used to matter before I got here and opted out of my contract, as I freefall

From ceilings and domes, even the canopy of the atmospheric pressure upon the poles, in perihelion

Portions of the superior and inferior are imprinted indelibly upon the acid of the genes, code of a jin.

 

Stuck in a bottle with a cork stoppin' the gaping hole, it's all I've got in the world, my pillow corner

Nobody knows and nobody cares about anything I'm saying or what I'm doing before their very eyes

Like magic, causes have no effect & some effects lack a cause, in retrograde of Mars' & Jupiter's sin

Fate's finger is complicit and the rest is history, animals evolve and put the nature of a beast within.

 

Noodles and soup to soothe the savage beast that walks on locked in bones, no causes & no worries

Nothing to feel ashamed about and nothing to be proud of because it's just the motion of the ocean

Moving the unmoved into an eternal, perpetual motion of atomic love and charm, H-bomb of peace

Without me or right when I stood upon some of the concrete and steel from ZZ Tops crib, Rock EZ!

 

De facto defunct, by it's very nature, neither here nor now, earthbound bones from a maroon's zipgun

Comin' in and out of consciousness, asleep and dreaming or wide awake and in a stupor, to have fun

Games played, finished due to exhaustion and ready to turn off the projector and recorder, all to sleep

Not enough gives into hallucinations and too much allows disengagement with this living in the deep.


Horizontal bopping me and vertical leaping the divine innocence, puts me in a place in Space of envy

Nobody will take this away from me and none will know it's power over One soul and no other, saavy

Like soup and crackers, the rest can just eat cake like their mothers and fathers used to do, love of God

Unseen yet deposited as the Matter that preceded the Big Bang, an illusion of pirates & kings of blood.

by

r j j  stephan, i

c.  March 8th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 3:33 Post Meridian PST

{ Jammed while listenin' to @BobDylan #ThingsHaveChanged link @  https://youtu.be/L9EKqQWPjyo }

 
🎂🎂🎂  HBD @RichieStephan 3-8-1973 <3 pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)