#ricoSacto

Saturday, March 13, 2021

PLUTO ROCKS THE HOUSE @DarylsHouse @SmokeyRobinson @DarylHall

IT'S DOG EAT DOG 'Come & Take 'Em', STOP CRYIN', SAM, I AM, I THINK?  #winkwink
Dirty lowdown monkeys ate 'em all, hungry to make the excreted consciousness of God's good
Spell the DOG backward and you know what you get, this here stuff, right here is the real deal
Lowdown below the ground of being, it's the most that a human being can handle, being food
Here afore when I was hungry, ate all skin, flesh, muscles & sinew down to the bone, how I feel.

Like it or not, you're here and now too, so take a walk down the block's squares, move away son
Pink phones for the flipside of the pandemic, all the idiots died on the hills fighting the bad fight
We all got woke up in the middle of the dead of night, above and below the grounded, fatal flight
The night sky was clear black and the stars of the blown cosmic egg remain, burning out my fun.

I know I am a witness of this amazing conglomeration of rhythm and blues for a spell, a tick tock
Carrying on the tradition of the survivors who remained alive, avoided being cooked by a @Glock
Nothing to do with violence, it's the nature of the things themselves, check your heart & holy soul
All yours, parents, kids, brothers & sisters y'all can't talk to me, can't you see?  #LetsRockAndRoll!

Penance in the penitentiary to live by, do unto others and watch your back, they're comin' for you
Teach your children what your fathers and mothers taught you, be a thief or a saved believer fool
Somebody will love you someday but you'll never know who, it's a secret admirer of empty holes
Black or White, invisible to the naked eyes that see the rods and cones of blackened white fools.

In the darkness, eyes see nothing clearly, feeling the only thing left in the darkness, your true Self
Being the darkness never gets old since it's not young, it's got no age, it's got no time for top shelf
Smoked and risen up to the limit of blues skies and clouds of ocean drops of Jupiter's moon rocks
Bums wakin' up under the freeway's overpass, the police cars arrive, cherries aglow, siren phuqt!

Five A.M.'s long enough to die for children of the gods, motherless children on a road's red dirt
Sunny southern weather far, far away from the Sierra foothills, a blink is all I can feel, never hurt
Devoid of my Will to survive for no reason other than to get old & decrepit or croak all accidental
South Sacramento to north Corona, all the skies were blue in the day & a black void above Hehl.

Woodstock to Seattle and San Diego to Bangor, crisscrossed the 48, sailed & flew o'er a rainbow
Everywhere freedom rang in my ears, I fought for it at that personnel desk during the War o' Nam
Me and you, left over but not forgotten by the boys and girls who left for heaven, hell and limbo
Lookin' up at the sky as you've no will power left to defend your heart & soul, Ends my videocam.

Hands off my weapons that I use to defend my inner being's presence here inside a skeleton, son
We have all been here before now and we're still here now and we'll be here forever, danm Sam!
Seeds planted in the ashes of the blown stardust, a happening in a figment of divine imagination
No place like the present, since neither past nor future, I mediate duality, then I Am what I Am.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, March 13th, 2021 Anno Domini
{ Jammed while listenin' to @CrosbyStillsNashYoungTaylorReeves #DejaVu link @ https://youtu.be/MvGCOXahbcc }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)