#ricoSacto

Friday, March 05, 2021

#HumanMindCanOnlyStandSoMuch #NoWorries ...can't take the sheet with ya! @BobDylan #JitterbugRag "Locked in tight, out of range, I used to care but now, things have changed..."

GIMME A WEEK, COMPLICATED GATE, A CUTTLEFISH ROCK

Permanent images on a disembodied consciousness?  What in Hades is that, my man
Critical of the philosophy and metaphysical catechism of the Left, Right and Caveman
Monkeys out of the trees and hill caves after the cataclysm of prehistory, a cromagnon
Man as we know Him, a descendant of the evolutionary infinite cuboid, a rubic moron.

Common places in Space, where you are not where I am, it's complicated and complex
Proof that you are descendant of the Mothers who became full of nimrods of the Karyns
Torque of tortes that sue me, on or off my court's lawsuit, I'll forever but I can't be sick
First move on this three dimensional chess board is a pawn, not a knight, Q2 to Q4, dick!

Go ahead and bring it on, of course I just challenged you and your expert, master player
On auto-pilot I win every time I play because I know all possible moves to counter, not her
She has no idea that she's in the driver's seat yet she ignites and moves as fast as the wind
North One or any other blown breeze, they called me that, double masked & chokin' on sin.

Coke with coffee, you might be kidding me, I like orange Fanta and coffee, better habitat
To swish the sugar between your teeth and swallow it for diffusion in your skin & bones
Common denominator of the cuckoo nests, no wings clipped to jump off the cliffs in pain
Personality in a Doctor's prescription for the injection of corpus dillecti into varicose veins.

Motion of the loco & the sane gets to the same place, I mean One don't wanna be spanked
Perfectly clear understanding of historical past and lucid present, it's power of a goat to go
Underground and at the same time, above it all, there's Nothing & superman's cape yanked
I moved about because I don't want to move back into boring homer's mode, now go slow.

Apes and what eats them have finally become extinct and is beautiful in hindsight's bliss
Extinction of every species under a moon's penumbra, unknown, unseen category of hiss
Porktacular Gold grabs from deep pools of Zombi apocolypsi, stolen Mas' & Pas' sweat
No gambling since you know in advance, you take no chance, I paid in full, ended the debt.

by
r j j  stephan, i

c.  Vendredi, March 5th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 9:11 AMPST
{  Jammed while loop Jammin' to #ThingsHaveChanged by @BobDylan on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/L9EKqQWPjyo }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

#TheresAWomanOnMyLap #AllHelzGonnaBreakLoose #ImOuttaRangeToo

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)