#ricoSacto

Saturday, March 06, 2021

#Noumena & #Phenomena #ChillinWithBatmanVillains

WHAT'S UP DADDIO #GG, @Batman, ALL TOO HUMANELY EXTINCT #POW
Nobody I've ever known needed a superhero to help them fix a drink, you know HOT Margarita
One or the whole shebang, everything is subject to objectification & personification of high Indica
It ain't my fault that the landlubbers are all snowblind and I don't care either, hell no, I gotta go
So if I can understand logic & reason, a rattlesnake guards nothing but the Ends to die for, slow.

Inside the crack of the world you heard about the charismatic blatherings of insane clowns glee
Unity of the sacred and sacrilegious all in your mind, one way in without any one edged swords
Just a short knife with a sharper edge than a razorback at a crossroads to Emerald city of Ruby
Savior or not, it may or may not be true, that the creator of the stars feels bad about my baby.

My thing, my baby is becoming totally aware while alive that my soul's blue & cold as ice pop, flu
Business of pleasure mutated the phenomena of this parade, an infinite chess move, queen's rook
Anywhere but home is where the heart is, home wants to absorb everything you've got inside you
Eat it when you can, drink it when you will, it's all gonna be that way, always been, man to spook.

A tautological argument for the proof that Life on Earth is a special creation, not an accident joke
Not a punishment for past transgressions or a dump heap for fallen angels who want immortality
For reality is a function of the mind, as it's recording and analyzing the stimulating metadata yoke
DNA coded theorems to display the sevens in broad daylight, seems like I'm flying in the blue sea.

Pinched and slapped to stay wide-eyed and bushy tailed, atop of my game, I suggest you resign
No sense in allowing a slaughter of your men and women on the board, 32 square sights to see
Mobile or stationary souls are the forces of the gods, to summon the power is to have blind faith
Alternative to the being being blind is a 20/20 cosmic vision's high wavelength & low frequency.

I'm just a tiny man, in flight like a bat, blinded by light without you, I knew horns would air blow
Everything alive is gonna be dead sooner or later, some food and some of it just fragmented pooh
Lord almighty there is no lord of anything, body or soul, the bacteria and virus break it down low
Simplex complex, conception & demise of bags of bone, come on baby, come with me, get it on!

In a word or two, I got mine & I hope you get yours...what 'It' is will awaken your woke mortality
Heartbeating double time and getting you older than dirt, twice as fast as if you were e'er to see
Meaning of your life and the rest of the things in existence is a mystery rockin' this Supernova X
Where, when, who, what & most importantly, how and WHY?  I'm #WastedTime of Man, FedEx.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, March 6th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 PMPST
{  Jammed this crispy morsel to the beats of @EdgarWinter #WhiteTrash #SaveThePlanet & #HITS on link @ https://youtu.be/zC6w0mOE2Mg }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

"Reality makes Dreams come True; Hard To Tell The Living From The Dead" -  by me
#RIP to one of my brothers from another mother, they'll laugh at me when I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)