#ricoSacto

Monday, April 26, 2021

#LegTattooOnMyFace #PiningForMySpace @TheRollingStones #StonesTattooYou @FamilyGuy #TheVeryBestPO


FREEDOM AIN'T FREE BABY, PEACE OF MIND WILL BE THE COST, DEADMEN PAID! *
Knowledge is power, I got some knowledge 'bout wisdom that you need to know, a blind super fate
What it is about the subject is the predicate, that's all you need, a glass of vintage wine, a shot of Jack
When you finally arrive at a destination you'll know, always headed that perception since conception
Not only are you where you've always been but also you're goin' nowhere else in this 208 bones' sin.

Now in this future, from a perspective of  madness, the minions' DNA, all too human, bonked 'em
For no reason other than just the lust of gettin' it on, who is present but me to let it all go, jukin' It
Lookin' for the Peace of Mind my daddy never had & my Mama overcame, shootin' scat, know chit
Far away from Mississip & CalExico, overseas in a land of rising sons, awake now #Woke the bum!

Came back to the world back in '74 and that was the day my eyes finally opened, rose my glasses
Saw the third eye in the mirror and it stared right back at me, ad infinitum, got hypnotized, I see?
Tryin' to pick up any woman hangin' around since '69, may even have been 1967, can't recall thee
What I recollect is the religious zealots who enculturated the beast in high school, Peter's #papas!

So from the mean streets of Chicago that I loved from zero to nineteen Earth spins of the sea tea
Orbits around the sun the first 19 times had no effect on my psyche but the next 50 years, I seen
While I was sippin' some wine, I had an epiphany and saw the reason why I'm alive, here and now
Not even a scintilla of a doubt about it, this is an accident, Life' cosmic accident, worry, be happy.

Time to let it all go, forget about it, for instant peace of mind, survival of the fittest, gang bangin'
Hung around with the teenage philosophers and the technical instructors of elitist basic trainin'
Learned how to shave and spit shine my combat boots up with my dress blues and ribbon salad
On the way to the war and back again a couple times, liked, no loved 20,000 mile combat ballad.

there was a tidbit of unknown wisdom left out in the wide open, back of the ol' hound dog bus
I have the independence day right here in front of your face, Ala, God, Deus or Don Juan Matus.
HIgh on grass or on peyote vision TV, trippin' in an LSD-25 haze, purple, strawberry mesacalito
Fine, it's all over and you got the cure, forget about all the trippin' inside your cranium, BLOW!

Like the bacteria and virus we've evolved from, we're now the conveyors of the thing itself
Love and being alive for the show is all well and good but why?  It's a journey, enjoy the ride
It's a short one when you look back on it, a hundred years or even fifty, a child's only play
It's dark and then it's light, you see the light or you're blinded by it, conscious of USA today.

Down in a swamp or up the hill on the mountainside, planet's dirt & bloody damned deadheads
You and me in an ocean of deserts, wet and dry leftovers from a Big Bang of gas, God's hind end
High or low frequencies and wavelengths of radiation from the God of gods, a divinity's dreads
Admit it, Mystery is, there ain't One, better live for today for Peace of Mind, a right angle bend.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, April 26th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 5:59 AMPST  *ChuckedInTheClay
{  Drafted listenin' to @LynyrdSkynyrd #DownSouthJukin' in an infinite loop before @Armstrong_GettyRadioShow @ 06:00 - 10:00 on @KSTE650AM ...link to #LynyrdSkynyrdGreatestHits #CurtisLoewBallad @ https://youtu.be/71qaX05-ArM }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)