#ricoSacto

Monday, May 10, 2021

#PickyPickyPicky #NightFallSpinnings #LonlinessCalls #AVoidToAvoid @WhitneyHouston @TinaTurner @SantanaBinge #BelieveInSomeThingGood


GOD'S BABIES BURNT MY LOVE, HERE & NOW, HELLA DEAD, JUST ONE SON OF A GUN
I danced two or tree times on the wires above the ground, I couldn't fall, I was the 'woke' Son
I was One, not two or three or infinity, just One single guy in the middle of nothing, Fall, done
I tried, you tried, we all tried and the clock struck twelve, life began to fade my eight figures
Begun and ended the same trip, a yoyo up and down, back and forth, upchucked adventures.

Princesses and the kings moved the world around, wobbled it and it burned to ash cinder
Danced my blue jeans off and my bones kept going until I looked down & saw me & her
Held that girl as long as I could but she was so hot, she burned my hands and I lost all of it
Still all gone, forever maybe longer, that's impossible since I am already gone, ain't no shyt.

Because I needed to get a fix of my mind to be where it was when I was born, innocent & free
LIke always I want to dance with somebody who loves me but it's part of the trip to find Truth
If you don't see it now, you will in a New York minute because you have no choice, it's destiny
Of mice and men who run them into the traps, just to stop them from eating all of It for free.

Fixing the dancing and the dying with some songs full of words and sounds to soothe the savage
Beast is strong within & it won't allow the Bad and Ugly to envelop the mighty mouse baggage
Here I come to save the day and the night like it or not, even if you thought you dropped a dime
Matter and the form you have taken to the grave is all there ever was, lonely in Space this Time.

Dancing and screaming is all over, no more this and that to frustrate the Will to Power, It's done
Regardless of liking this dream or not, I am in it to win it, it's all there is, laughing now, it's so fun
Animated until dead and gone, recollect this before you die, you wanna dance forever & a day
But you are a mortal, you have no soul of immortality, it's invisible because it's nobody's to say.

You weren't here before your conception right?  Right, & I won't be here after you've left, right?
Knowledge is the power to get over the fear and loathing, trembling, frozen H2O ice of my night
I got too hot, melted all of the matter away into the stone I got left here in my head, in my mind
Explode in Supernova now, fix it right now, one chance in a mainline vein, Ecstasy to be, YoYO!
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, May 10th, 2021 Anno Domini
{  Jammed this gem out while headphones full of @WhitneyHouston #DanceWithSomebodyWhoLovesMe youTube link @  https://youtu.be/eH3giaIzONA }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)