#ricoSacto

Saturday, May 08, 2021

#IfYouSeeMeOnTheStreetSomeday #BabyJustLookAway #DontLookAtMe @CHICAGOtheBAND


BACKSTROKIN' SATURDAY IN THE PARK & THE NEXT DAY YOU'RE GONE
Whichever switch you flip will do the trick one way or the other, if it's not off then it is on
Not much anyone can do about the somnambulism except get #Woke up as soon as you can
In your hometown or far, far away from the electric grid without the sun's rays on the wharf
Frequencies and wavelengths killing the cosmic and infrared messages from a white dwarf.

Sheriff and deputy in the jail, locked up behind bars, keys to the lock on the wall out of reach
Nobody alive now here in the place I got left, I'm just an innocent bystander on the sandy beach
Ain't my fault that you're unhappy and not smiling today or yesterday but tomorrow, you be cool
Not only because you need to be perceived as the baddest bones on the Earth but also, be a fool.

Heart's desire you'll never know, didn't say it, I ain't talkin' about it on the phone, my cell's dead
As if you and I don't know what the shakin' thighs mean, muscles in total control, drippin' chipchit
Felt my oats flowin' from thirteen until I was dyin' at a hundred and one, 1951-2051, a 3rd kind
Encountered the cosmos, it was deep down, surrender to infrared blues' energy, I blew my mind!

Born to write and sing about the kissing and hugging to procreate the species' genome, Lie to Me
Don't ever tell me the absolute Truth, it's more than likely incredible & out of this world's Spaces
Never out of Time, microseconds and the slip and slide up to the home base, wherefore I'm free
Perfect love leading the wild & dirty dogs to their destiny in cages, locked up by naked ape faces.

Easy to be at peace when there's no threat from a killer, a beater of the innocence out of the wild
No surrender today or yesterday but tomorrow or the next day, I cannot guarantee a baby's child
Maybe only One old soul can fathom the mystery of an unreal, infinite hole full of gold in holy bin
DNA First Cause of Final Effects, deadly & knocked up big bangs, zygote conception mortality, sin!

No warning that there is a test to evaluate the trustworthy & eliminate the occasional liar on fire
Yet, all of the incapable and inept have been eliminated to leave the only one left to do a big job
That would be me, myself & I and that One trinity is all I'll ever need to get by, never be a fat slob
Standing &sitting straight, eating, drinking, barking then caput, stab wound of an empty lyin' liar.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Saturday, May 8th, 2021 Anno Domini @12:12 PMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @Chicago #LIVE Tube in a loop @ https://youtu.be/Hmja7mDBDyc }
#ChicagoFire - A GIF dedicated to my Grandpa, Chief Al Stephan, 'retired' & RIP @ChicagoFireDepartment & WWI Doughboy!

FINIS

W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)