#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 19, 2021

#PleaseDontDeceiveMe #StopNoGo #LaughOrCry

 

MYSTERIOUSLY, I GOT IT ON WITH HER, WORM ON A DEAD STAR
Scum of Earth's timed out crust is all television needed to reproduce a goddess' slaves
The other beings from other planets call the Earth, the Stank because they smell scent
Of woman near or far, aggressive scent overcomes a #woke perfume, hotty debutante
After these 208 bones rock their way around the clock for a few, it's the finale graves.

Monkeys performing miracles, conceiving and bearing sweet nothings of good health
I am the one they all come runnin' to when they are scared, all fear hidden in stealth
It's not what they signed up for & they've got no learned strategies to deal the cards
If they don't have capacity to cope with the nonsense of adulthood, it'll be to die for.

Indeed we judge what we do & we're judged by nobody but One, as if it's he or a her
Elite of the society of men & women regulated by commandments to disobey forever
Penitentiary penance for those who cannot adapt to the OBEDIENCE to a good fight
Religion and philosophy merged into the dawn & dusk of the planetary cosmic flight.

In other words, the meaning will no doubt remain the same, it's the Truth if you listen
Subjects predicated in the middle of twilight, zones mutated from objectivism's rant
Babies grew up and solved all of the problems of the forefathers before the mothers
Difficult if not impossible to originate any form of life on a dead star, but hell, we did!

Sundials, clocks, watches, digital displays of Time because Timing is Everything, it is all
Of mice and human beings singing for their food to help consume this holy supernova
My origin on Earth gave me tools & I'm usin' 'em all, I did it, I saw it & I conquered it
My way had consequences, I begged a question, I pitied the fool 'fore it was too late!

No icing on the cake when I found it but the cake was a fake, a window dressing's icon
My blows were taken and my way was the only way I had to take, it was a load of fun
 Animated bag of bones growing from less than a micrometer into 200 pounds of form
Come & go within unknown years, nobody gets out alive, turn It underground, worm!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, August 19th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 2:02 AMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @TheMightyTemptations on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/7RfGe6MvY84 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)