#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 23, 2021

#ConfusionContusion #CountingInfiniteCrows #BorderPatrolHeroes #MedalsOfHonor

BURY A 93.1 SNARK, DEEP DIVE TO TIGHTEN UP SKIP'S DIPS
Muscles used until they're eaten or shat or burned up in a vehicular flaumbet, a blow
I walked right into the lion's den knowing that I stunk like cat food, a fake feline roast
Least I think that was me, it was my empty soul of infrared intranet intercourse toast
Random Rando brand of a human being, may not be a fully vetted mosquito do-si-do.

Charged ahead, put it on a morgue slab I can't repay, never catch myself lovin' at 1 zen
Yet it's all I know, all of what I see ahead and behind by a periferal vision behind 4 walls
I see the back of my head, my long haiku of the imbeciles goes 5 then 7 then 5 AGAIN
Flipped over right on the surface of the indian chiefs headdress of eagles, got the bawls.

Before the olden days when old men didn't wear blue jeans with bell bottoms in fade
Mimicking for what it's worth, givin' it all you got if you get half a chance to get so laid
Important substance is leaking out of the ozone layer of empty air, high in Dutch fudge
Will to survive the attempts at suicide and homicide crowding out the Space's nudge.

Mighty mice & men without experience of moving about in an outer limit of the kids
Being the billion deposits of random, rowdy DNA swingin' dicks & ova boomin' tweaks
With or without me it was always going to happen just like this, 1 more hits the skids
Don't need anything but the hard and soft of the roll rockin', swamps to snow peaks.

It's not the origin or the destination that's as important as a journey from a toy dojo
Drama playin' hit me & I'll hit you back, block me, block you, fool's actin' like the dick
Dumb luck of being in the right place at the right time, tricks' treats will get you so sick
In or out of the costumes to cover the naked bones walkin' & drivin' 'round the metro.

Hags and trolls all paired up for the ilk to reject the principles & apostasy's Dr. Rhetoric
You got a right only if you're allowed the permission to reatain that blind COVid19 bat
Tongue hung out parched into the cheek, swipin' the bone-dry, root-covered slapstick
As if it's got a mind of it's own, ethics & morality a function of l, imaginary ego, bullscat.

What is worse than the best of the best?  Listen to the sirens sing their song of the sea
Far, far away from this spinnin' wobble rock, I hate the love of the stench of God's blow
Too far gone to ever get back to a point of no return, one dog don't hunt no more, see?
Moved, rock matter from first to last frame, smooth black silk, mellow as yellow snow.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, September 23rd, 2021 A.D. @ 12:12 PMPST  #StupidIdiotReadTeaLeaves
{ No comin' back after I took a sip my Black Jack Daniels, then shot six shots down the hatch, ain't #Woke, you may be therefore, I leave you #RoundHere from #AugustAndEverythingAfter with @CountingCrows https://youtu.be/SAe3sCIakXo }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)