#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 06, 2021

#TheKybalion #PlayBall #SignOnSignOffDropOff #TeenageTruckdriversAtSixteenRollinTurnpikesAndFreeways

 
COME INSIDE THE HOLE, LAST STOP FOR SPARKS OF WISDOM
Occult's theosophy word salad creed of holy, patient surgeons, proves antiMatter fell asleep
Hermes Trimisgrestis, Cabal yin is the Bible yang, maximum Energy compressed in too deep
So far, a Force is present, missed the past & forgot that I'd already lived in One's future thing
Seven magic words follow:  mental, correspondence, vibration, polarity, L.A. rhythm timing.

Cause/Effect & Gender have something to do with everything, 7th sons are the only ones
By which awakening in the middle of a deep sleep opens wide the invisible gates of sons
Spirits roam both day and night, invisible yet within every atom, all molecular forms of Id
Intellectual ignorance is the way down the middle, a centered place in space, off the grid.

Now, I move and then I am immobile and decripit, as if I was never conceived by Ma & Pa
Still born and grown to a septegenarian just because I got lucky five or six times, it's a law
In the center of the dot, a period of displaced Space is left without the memory of carnation
A flower, red, white or blue yet still the colors of everything yellow and green, mortal sin.

What the dead say when they die are words only they'll comprehend, it's spoken in tongues
Ancient masters thoughts and written words are in the cave, it's dark and impossible to read
If you don't already know the reason for ignorance, you'll find out as soon as you smoke high
You're a thug and just like the rest of us, it doesn't matter if you believe it, 208 bones will die.

Chance is overruled by one intent of Will, One power to force effects to move into stasis' glow
At One, present & mmobile as the Unmoved Mover was and will always be, except here & now
We all are inside and outside of the same thing, seeing is believing, blinded eyes see clear light
Happy and not as happy as we once were, just because you thought you were pretty, lost fight.

Turned lead into gold in my mind, the innocent ignorance led to the realization of a brass tack
There's nothing but a mind here, I am thinking I am, therefore guess what?  I am, so, GTF back
Without me here and now, I can't think or recall anything at all, Past or Future, revin' a hotrod
Meaning that power is entombed in a crypt to reproduce the Work, remember Adam and God.

Just until we're smokin' sick on either a hospital or your home death bed, we'll keep the blinded
Who stared at the sun too long in their childhood and now can barely see the light, That is dead
Wise arse my father called me just for kicks and giggles, he knew of my circular jerk prowess too
Apple didn't fall far from the tree, I picked it up & bit a byte, simply, an all too human, COVID flu.

Margie & Connie gave their all but it wasn't enough, the species had reached its extinction code
Way back when The Code was created from mutation or intention, momentarily lapsed life mode
Infinity like a sattelite cable system brings the sound and vision closer to home, under the tables
Life's too short if you have a good time but it's too long if you're decrepit in a dirt hole in a crypt.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, ROCKTOBER VIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 5:55 AMPST
{ Jacked out my #5HoleHead this AM listenin' to #TheKybalionByTheThreeeInitiates "7 Hermetic Principles - The Kybalion by The Three Initiates on youTube @ https://youtu.be/3zWKrVibH64 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)