#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 14, 2021

#FlightOfTheFreaksInSpace #RememberTheAlamo

SUNSET SURFIN' IN A RED POLKA DOT BIKINI
Pennies from heaven's tips but money doesn't grow on trees? What?  OIC
Therefore, smoke the trees because it's a new day fronting a skeleton key
Lucky to have been innocent & kept alive by cool, caring lions, bears & fox
Once in their lairs & caves but now just a handy #CandyMan out the Bronx.

You might've had a dad that just got lucky & put you in an itty bitty hot box
Just 'cause someone completed One climax in this Void's beautifully dead
All of the living and the dead are One and the same thing, we worship head
Check out the humane traditions of indoctrination into the futility of rocks.

Put the needle in the groove so you can tune into the vibrations A, B, C, D
E, F & G, sharp & flat, minor, major, diminished & sevenths, it's dumb free
I mean free dumb as opposed to bein' a real tough cookie, light my hot fire
In vain, it's all for nothing because nothing will last beyond a l'il spare tire.

Best shot went through the target before conscious perception got it to see
When ya know it could happen to you when you're young at heart, you got it
All of the unknown causes are workin' their magic wavelength hi-frequency
No, never to know the rhythm & rhymes, just skin wrinkles, lights out, chit!

This isn't a joke but it is the funniest thing I've heard all day, I cannot go on
Ending of story or maybe not but I shout 'Let's go Brandon', Ironman's gone
I don't want the booby prizes, the things you get from Aid to Dependant Kin
Just because I always thought there was a landslide after zits left my skin.

Leftover fire, rain, sun glow and a material world of fanatical sycophants
Paid at the end for the service performed, an advance of #RINO elephants
Always or never make it to a house of pain in New Orleans, voodoo witch
Ruined by rum & tequilla, Mississippi 151, got it, son, bikinis on the beach.

I'm just gonna kiss and make up with the beauty that's all through with me
She'd say, "Kiss this!  Goodbye," then she'd walk, way too far away to see
Behind her I saw the swing and sway I'd never catch a gander at ever again
Empty and holy vacuum left without the form of her matter, she's a fox, Sin.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER 14th, 2021 Anno Domini, Dimanche @ 7:11 AMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @RunDMC in a loop #ItsLikeThat on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/_hN1SKVx31s & @Beachboys #SurfinSafari link @ https://youtu.be/IMChBJZUDK8}
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)