#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

#LetsGoBrandon #SayItAintSoJoe #BidinHarris2024 #ChinaKungFu #IpMan #CainCarradine

GOLD MINE'S HOLE, THOR PROMISED IT WAS HOMER'S FOOL ERRAND
First contact with Thor's kin from mother to caretaker to partners at the scene of the crime
On Earth as it is in Heaven, whether you believe in Hell or not has nothing to do with Time
Space is infinite, don't you know?  If you did not know, believe me, It Is infinitesmal as well
A moment in Time is all we get if we're lucky, living long & prospering takes angels who fell.

Being created by the universal parent of the X & Y chromosomes, I've got no rhyme to reason
Matter & Form animated by Verve that's invisible while living & indivisible as an undead son
Material girls wanting the desires their fathers & grandfathers afforded them, it's a sunburn
You get what you give and if you give it all, now & then, you get absolutely nothing in return.

Back to here and now, where words of mankind matter, there are no words without any hu-men
Made out of grunts and nods, pointing at persons, places and things until the In & Out made Zen
All about the burgers, you only need one or two every day, 50 burgers every month, I will survive
On the backroads in the forest preserves and greenbelts by the creeks, you feelin' my hand jive?

But I ain't got no home since the orphanage let me go because I kept flunkin' out of high school
I joined the US Space Force but got discharged because I killed a soul with an M-16, what a fool
It was a ricochet but the general died, decorated and four stars, it was all my fault, I'm all sorry sir
In any case, life goes on or it doesn't, in my case, I'll survive, I'll feel very sad but it's not to die for.

So, here it is at the entrance to the pit where you'll either win or lose life for love of a golden rock
Precious due to a low quantity produced by this dying Earth ball of stardust, I got 3 wishes & luck
The trick is to have received the instructions to follow, didn't get the trick, show me what you got
You know how it is, the strong survive and the weak die before their soul is ready to burn the pot.

Follow Alice, don't follow me, she's gone down the rabbit hole all dressed up for Sunday service
No banquet anyone ever bargained for, it's just what it is and that's all it is, all too humane spice
Trapped or saavy enough to avoid the bacon & cheese baits, hiding the Ends' bullit triggered snap
Busted the tailgunner's spine, snapped the neck of the rodent, stash free of fecal VAX plague sap.

Boys n' girls 'round here don't hardly give a hoot 'bout the rights & wrongs of unholy forefathers
It's all about the Benjamins you earn, spend & leave to the kin when you cash in to grim reapers
More than one I'd say, knowin' there's millions of souls to be placed or destroyed, this means war
No way to breed on one middle path, deaf thunder's dark light, tragedy's pathos, Homer & Thor.
by
r j j  stephan, i
c. BLOVEMBER XVIth, MMXXI Anno Domini, Mardi @ 6:11 AMPST
{ Kicked out while listenin' to @BrooksAndDunne #MyMaria & #HITS link @ https://youtu.be/gPoICeX33vY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?


{ CRASH BASH & THE STASH #SpaceAndTimeFoolsErrands #PingingBidinism #PingPongims #GoldenEaringsRadarLove }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)