#ricoSacto

Thursday, November 18, 2021

#LoveAndMarriage #SheCouldntChangeMeNeither #RunDMC #WayItIs

REALITY IS LIKE THAT, THE WAY IT IS & ALWAYS WILL BE, SILVER & GOLD
Found somebody to love when I fell down as I was rollin' rocks around the clock 24/7
It's not what my ma & papa had in mind when they bore me out of a twilighted place
Lucky I am and there's no doubt that some never make it, souls left on wet ice rat race
Frozen stiff from being too far away from a sun of the gods, behind my old, dark face.

No need to cry about the inability to reach a goal, it won't matter when it's said & done mcfly
What does matter is if you learn how to ride like the wind & then hit the ground runnin' son
Time won't stop, don't worry about that at all, Space is infinite & out of your mind's eye fun
Between day & night of Earth's spin, all here & now as a fact of life & we're all of us gonna die.

Scratchin' some grooves to alleviate the hopelessness of the End as we know it, piece of work
Ten unheard songs scratched on ten napkins in ten days from Barstow to Tacoma, what a jerk
Now I remember why I came here in November, I just can't believe it was just September's Fall
Onto winter days of ice and snow for some & sunny, warm & shiny obeliskish dark stars on call.

A period piece from the 1980's moves on to the 2020's with or without the devil's hand, all money
Drank whiskey and a little water to make it through the nights under the stars, rode & stopped her
My horse didn't want to stop and park it there by the cacti, coyote cryin' for our cool blood & water
Hugs & loaded six guns by my dog's warm fur, cold steel barrels ready to make an impact on 'ol me.

Criss-crossed from Maine to CalExico & to Washington & back down to Miami, blame it on the bigs
More than I bargained for, breaking down in the middle of nowhere, gettin' luckier than I ought to
Took the help from the Zen of the Thing Itself, the trip, the journey and now the destination, it is It
Nothing more nor less than the calculus of dismay with #FakeNews, sand scum's gods & lyin' pigs.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. BLOVEMBER 18th, 2021 A.D. @ 5:15 PMPST Jeudi Amour
{ Clipped out of the matrix while listenin' to @CarlosSantana #SilverDreamsAndGoldenSmiles link @ https://youtu.be/DpUVTr9Lmmc }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)