#ricoSacto

Monday, December 20, 2021

#HOUSTON #WeGotsLotsOfThrillsLeft #SevenHolesWideOpen @Santana @JoeBonamassa @BBKing @JoeSatriani #IWishItWasChristmasToday #SRV #SNL

STERILE, DIRTY BALLS SHAKIN' SUGAR & DARKER SPELLS, INFERIORITY
Montgomery's rouge tide to the edge of Tacoma's awesome Red Horde, unarm sortees
Crimson humanity has up & gone from the shores to ground burial under red dirt's seas
If you're a moron or an idiot, don't take this personally but you're either One or another
Friends of your wife, your husband, your offspring and the whole herd are o'er for BBQ.

Now then, who's birthday is celebrated once every year?  Yours?  Mine?  Gods?  Christ?
Who has the day named after themselves by their survivors?  It ain't me babe, a wise kid
Mouth like a truckdriver drinkin' tequilla in a cantina, where yo' mama stopped the skid
Your father abandoned you too, as God abandoned a creation of Earth & It is starkissed.

Bend over and kiss your hind end of the bone that got bent, backbone of the jelly fishes
Bumping into each other in the light or in the dark, same old story, I didn't see you there
Cause is way gone, it's all gone and out of foresight, hindsight and insight, it's outta sight
Monkeys, apes, snakes, armadillos, arachnophids do their thing, make holes in the dirt.

Pinstripe, buttondown, necktie and stud, satin black shoes and hot pink shoe laced Cons
Way it was and the way it will always be, to me, inside of my miniscule mind on loan too
From heaven above & earth below, it's all I'll ever know, points in Space & Time I'm into
Out of all people, black & blue, like any other divine being conceived of a seed, hey man!
 
Stop in the name of any Love God or a man or a woman, not a dad or a stepped on mom
Yet, inner desire to keep pushing ahead remains, One first thing to come & the last to go
He wrote about the murders that she wrote down in an ahistorical, no blood Uncle Tom
Miscegenation of generation leaves the reconfigured nation that appears, a job to blow.

I got down with or without you, I preferred you to the mountain streams, I knew it well
Awakened with your golden smile in my silver dream from California and Nevada's hehl
Still one day, you're gonna come my way again, poor & nomadic on Earth's faked liberty
Pretty & beautiful, killed by ecstasy in the GAME, scum and beauty of anthropomorphy.

Dancin' in circles, orbiting the solar explosions, the light thunder head to toe, jumpin' it
Bones for me and for you to move until they get burned or buried in the garbage's pits
Deeper than the honeymoon you took and never returned from, diving down to the end
Begun out of innocent ignorance, now that I've reopened the gash, I return what I sent.

My heartbeats, my thoughts think for themselves, I'm beyond being yours until The End
Jumped off of the bottomless pit's cliff without lookin' down, didn't know exactly when
I'd it the ground either running or getting familiar with the empty, black hole that I am
A Singularity for the cowboy inside of me, movin' the horses and cattle to a god's dam.

T-bones and capons on broke whiskey bottles and cowboys from the city & country long
Kissed when I'm gone right there on my picture on the wall, it's all that's left, ditty song
Horns won't matter in the fight, don't use them anymore anyway, all out of good times
Love light was shining brighter than ALL stars, then...and then...your kisses were gone.

Tell me what's on your mind so it will be on my mind too, I'll help with a happy ending
Nothing you can do can make me stop loving you, even if you stop & change partners
I'll still be the One I know who loved unconditionally, even when hate was topgunning
In crosshairs, words of honor, life, existence of a conscious mind's mother, Phuqurs!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  FREEZEMBER XXth, MMXXI Anno Domini  0400 hours, Lundi's waning gibbous moon
{ Destroyed eternal PAX of this AM's mind & drafted out of the deep psyche's mass while listenin' to #Lucille shred by @BBKing #TheThrillIsGone & #IaintGonnaBeTheFirstToCry on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/UIM429YTrMY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)