#ricoSacto

Thursday, December 02, 2021

#ReplenishH2O #DieDeadGoneThirsty @ATouchTooMuch #SamanthaFish #Madonna #GwenStephani

 
ALL I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS WAS YOU, BORN AGAIN
Inside the games of the bogus aunts and uncles, none of them related to my swings
Dancin' on my heels and toes just because I can, then I beat the drums 'til I bleed 'em
My bones are still strong but my skin needs to be coated with all leather gloved things
Got a better beat than I've ever had, the gloves let me rock & roll 'til the cows all sing.

Rain will come down on any occasion of death going to hell in a hand basket, it's secret
Sneaking around with the friends of my mother and father, my sister & brother's debt
Carved into the stone with the ten commandments, thrown at the denizens of fire hell
Perfection just the state of being at rest without any herb or cigars, a cold turkey's call.

Kid you not even a little bit, it's not worth the Time of deception, Space has that corner
Where nothing gets any more chances & the road to Hades is paved with intent of her
Wherever she is, where she wants to be that's where I'll help her stay, with or without
Behind the scenes or right there at her side, whatever ace up my sleeve I had, I lost it.

Stuck with the situational ethics leftover from the good old days before I arrived here
Prayers and good intentions to color the storybooks of the stage static, drinkin' a beer
Shots will do but not too many or the world turns upside down, sinkin' into Frisco bay
Saturday night or Tuesday gone, gods lugged around all week long Monday to Sunday.

Punching the pilots' faces keeps all of the jets and gliders OTG, a quiet space for infamy
Known from coast to coast, continent to penninsula, all packed into a black, dead sea
Top and bottom of the water & sand, fish swim, grass grows, bugs annhilate their own
For the love of fun and happiness, Greeks and Phonecians let us evolve into air blown.

Supermen & suprawomen who bear children 1, 2 or 3 at a time, get a higher tax bang
They are all that's left of the garden of Eden or the chaos that came with a song I sang
Morons & idiots survived to repopulate the species after hundreds of mass extinctions
In the green garden where nobody plants anything yet it grows, a smoked flower sins.

Not anybody's fault except the radio's movin' the AM to the dead FM, ressurect IT too
As if bein' stiff & rotten ends my life, I laugh at the notion, life's what it is, some's blue
Anytime & anyplace, forgiven forever for whatever happens in Time-Space connundra
I shook the whole sugar tree and everything I'd hoped for fell into my fake parabola.

Woman rocks as if there's no tomorrow, pickin' and grinnin' just because all dolls can
Do the most you can with what you've got, it may not be enough but it could be worse
Serious as a heart attack or rotten tooth ache, knowledge's power is a lack of weakness
To protect and defend the innocent and weak is the motto, a crusader is all relentless.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  FREEZEMBER 1st, 2022 Anno Domini @ 4:44 PMPST Mercredi #TwoFers
{ Twisted out of my stache whil listenin' to @SamanthaFish conncert & get a T-shirt if any are available link on youTube @ https://youtu.be/MWXP5KTa9P4?list=RDUF4IElkXP4M }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)