#ricoSacto

Thursday, December 02, 2021

#HIGHheels #LowSPARKS #SweetHeavyTraffic #SquarePantsDownWitIt #ELVISxmas

 
4EYES RIGHT IF YOU HAVE ANY ATTENTION LEFT
There's been something on the loose with the heels way up high, higher than a box kite
Gonna get away with third degree murder for self-defense of my life, threat was immanent
Sudden death for the bad guy is not my problem, it's his or hers and their maker's blight
More often than not, the morons and idiots are born to the ones that came before them.

Scorn for the future kamikazee sortees comin' for me in the matrix of cow pies & yellow cake
Elevated my intelligence level by smoking, snorting & drinking as much as a man ever could
With barely 4 hours of sleep underneath my eyelids, I drove the 18 wheeler for another mile
Stopped at the truckstop, pulled into a slot near the can, over and done in a toothless smile.

Perfectly puzzled by the pieces of the picture in disarray yet the jelly and jam still spread
It all fits only one piece per piece, unless it's smaller than a micrometer, then it'll bleed
Until your voice shuts up and says nothing more nor less than, I see, I see, do you see?
It's matter and form, shapes of things themselves, atoms of flesh and bone, nobody's free.
F I N I S 
W.W.A.R.D.?

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. Freezember 2nd, 2021 @ 11:11 AMPST Jeudi Two-a-day
{ Rocked on this #WordSalad while listenin' to @ElvisPressley #ChristmasBlue & HITS @ https://youtu.be/ndSbfwHIVtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)