#ricoSacto

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

@KingOfPop @MichaelJackson @Chilites & #HITS #WhatIWouldNotDoForLove #ThingsWeDoForLove @10CC @AliciaKeyes #FUBAR #WhoAint? @GwenStefani @BlakeShelton @SaraSmile @DarylHall @SmokeyRobinson

I SHOT BLANKS IN THE COLD RAIN, GOT BENT BONE *
My mother had me vaccinated against my will, I was a newborn bambino in 1951
Cause can recollect the nature of the beast you came out of, it's a beach, son
All you have is the memory of your memory of your memory, like a meteor rock
Cowboy, don't stop 'til you get enough of the imaginary Earth spin 'round clock.

A tree grew from a scattered seed and with centuries of Time, live and won't die
Sunblown cones on top with the nuts that keep the rest of the gnome goin' down
Into the rooted depth of the deepest echelon of a dirt pit, stones of a rolling clown
Who's in or out?  It don't matter except to a naked ape in a huge boy scout troop.

Suddenly I am 70, it could've happened to you but it didn't & you're cool & calm
Sell this to the people who pay for dead people to be burned or buried, immortal
By either Dobie Gillis or Bob Hope or Red Skelton or George Carlin, I've done it
Laughed my fool ass off mainly 'cause I lost the muscle weight, left bone & chit.

As the gods' powers that be, keep moving the things on Earth & the planets of stellar creation
Although angels we've never seen are given credit for still being alive without a license to fly
It doesn't matter one way or the other, when the body dies, the body is caput, you're One son
That's the good news, descended from the #BigBang of your fathers and woman who do cry.

Here's one for the crew, the outcasts, secret loves and the whole damn shebang for the gang
All I ever wanted since I could see what was what is a peaceful place to live without dreaming
In this here or that there place in Space, just about anytime from day one to what's tomorrow 
Ice cold beer and a girl in a red sun dress, lying' down between the corn, my truck & a crow.

Down to the creek where I always planned you & me would be, not worried to hurry a sex act
It's the feeling inside that counts, knowing nothing lasts forever, even true love fades, so in fact
Just because it's all pretty on one day doesn't mean a mind can't change over again, y'all see?
Not much beyond this planet's atmosphere is all I care about, Venus & Mars do nothing for me.

Suddenly, I pause for a drag of smoke, just a naked ape reaction to burned raisin bread toast
All know what magic yields when the appropriate spell is revealed and uttered coast to coast
Transoceanic, moody music infiltrating a standard imagination absorbed in divine bride groom
Nothing's like it used to be, it always was like this Space dump of commons pending the doom.

Sorting out the billions at the hub of activity, God and man survive the extinction of dirty ice
With or without your permission you're on a linear projection of light and the photon police
Badges created to dominate the progressive flow of the crops of life rising from the pot ash
Fired up flames, fueling the magic smoke swirls goin' up and down, over and out of the bash.

For good or for the bad and ugly, it's all there is so come on man, let's get it on, let's a-gogo
Like being as thick as brick and skating on thin ice down the slippery slope to Professor Low
To fill the sails that catch the smokin' hot smiles in the pocket, peace, love. OM's flower high
Smilin' in my face, killed softly, bog in the redwoods, a purple people eater chants OM to #Buy!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Janvier Sanc, MMXXII Anno Domini Mercredi @ 555 PMPST
{  Matrix' silence @ChakaKahn, #TellMeSomethingGood https://youtu.be/vuDCi5neNMM & @StevieWonder #LivinForTheCity @ https://youtu.be/rc0XEw4m-3w & @TheStylistics #BetchaByGollyWow @  https://youtu.be/nkG0YOMUNs4 }
*Header is my view lookin' up the Redwood Tree in Cali circa 1980, from the bottom to the top!
F I N I S
F U B A R
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)