#ricoSacto

Sunday, January 02, 2022

#SickenedUntoPleasurePressurePoints #NobodyToBlameButYou

INFANTS BORN TODAY WILL BE A 2022 A.D. MADE BABY, BADABOOM BADABING
All any of us need in our darkest hour is to know what it was all for?  Why did we come to go?
It makes little sense to the fun and games creator of humanity and civilization on Earth below
Down here on the bottom of the ground of being, I'm neither alive nor dead, it's alright, I see
I fell down on my own, I'll pull myself up by my bootstraps when I get some boots, I got Nike.

There's a will that's in the way when you are blocked from going your own way, so go mine
It's right at the end of the highway where the beach meets the sea, the water is runnin' fine
As if you didn't know what I know, either you are pretending or hiding and seeking the sign
On the left or the right angles that figure into the provocotive and the vile, benign invention.

Concave holes in your & my skulls give away secrets of the evolved CoVid strain of viral pills
It's holy any way you look at it, inside and outside, empty of all there is, it's all the hard sells
You can go straight to the end of the life you're gonna get in the long run, riff on the axe too
Chords complicated the memory of the melody and the lyrics, yet their clear, get laid in flu.

It is and always was written for you & I to find someday when the time was right for the Id
Hard to take the truth sometimes by the little baby programmed to suck & cry like a  l'il kid
Baby to adult and skippin' the middle teenage errors trying to perfect the nature of the roll
All sevens and elevens and no snake eyes from neither Diamondbacks nor Cobras have soul.

I had a consolation prize but It was destroyed by the loud music blastin' out my Bose 901's
I knew there was going to be law enforcement for my neighbors to shut down my hot buns
Inside of the house of three stories & outside at the pool's patio, I exist for a singular reason
To be right or wrong on Earth, maybe I'll lose it while asleep on railroad tracks, son, oh son!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Janvier 1, 2022 Anno Domini @ 1159 PMPST Samadhi
{ Jammed this out listenin' to the #PointerSisters @ https://youtu.be/FTdF38AKfT0 }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

2 comments:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)