#ricoSacto

Saturday, January 08, 2022

#BojackHorseman #BeatADeadHorse #SettleDownGiddyUp #TheGitUp #Alpha2Omega1 #BishopBullwinkle

CHEERIO, #GODSEYES' EMPTY COWBOY BOOTS, NO SPURS IN THE STIRRUPS
Coming from out of nowhere in Time or Space, I still am Two
Never been One at all, as soon as I arrived, yin & yang flew
It's not my point to be or not to be, just a happening sound
Like the rivers that run north & meet the rivers southbound.

Crockadiles & rednecks with moonshine & concrete cowboys
It's a thing that Adam & Eve if there is anything to the myths
Decided that survival was 100% better than the alternatives
That would be afterlife unknown and no life at all, just ploys.

To keep it on the #DownLow below what's never above it all
Creeps & jinxed junkies around the railroad tracks, got a call
Giving up on applying for a job to work for free for a monthly
And then when the payday comes, disappear into the empty.

A void of rain coming down to be recycled & evaporated too
Fountains of pity & sorrow covered up the song of #CoVid flu
Parked in One no parking zone & it's everywhere I am blood
Nobody to blame but me, my fault, I created a concept, God!

No son of a dog or puppy of a Man, just one #Simple human
I know where I went wrong, it was back at the crossroad "X"
Thoughts stopped as the animation continued, hey I'm a fan
You can't beat a dead horse, even if it's a bojack horseman!

If you don't laugh it off, it's tears in the long run, so be duplicit
You see past the last ride on a cattle drive, gettin' it all down
Back in the saddle only for no reason at all, just to let it ride
Wait, that cowgirl, that gang-bang moll or ones of ettiquette.

I ain't your daddy or your mama, that's #1, enjoy the dark sky
All I am is what I am & that's only for me to know, I found out
Just a cowboy at the rear of the herd, makin' you sweep dust
Strays who fail logic & reason die on #TheDrive, #Godseye.

by
r j j  stephan, i  #LetsRide
c.  Samedhi, Janvier Ocho, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 808 AMPST
{ Kicked out this jam listenin' to @TheMarhallTuckerBand #CattleDrive in a loop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/Gi6QRzSSGAQ }
 
 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)