#ricoSacto

Monday, January 31, 2022

#McGilicuttyBlues & #PowerOfPositiveThinking #HellIWasRaisedInDONE

ALL DONE?  A FADE-AWAY, IT'LL BE OK

Those god am I sticks and stones ain't botherin' my mojo, who is the One, I am, hence
I'm thinkin' more than usual for a second or two, I fell, I got up, I forgot who you were
Don't know who you'll be with yo' mind's eye tweekin' like a tweeker in a china shop
But and that's one big but, all conclusions are based on perception, that is everything.

To the ones who fill in the blanks with their wise and foolish friends who can see it all
For you and I, this ain't nearly enough since we're all gonna die with or without a soul
Maybe you have one, maybe you don't, it's been said we're deep down in a Void hole
What am I gonna do now?  Maybe I'll cry, maybe I'll die, just like every day on a Ball.

Continental drifting lining up the surf and wind for the paradise by dashboard, eh son
The green, the blue & amber lights in the darkness are cool but I am seein' blood red
Before it's in the air, the sanguine flow is blue, without the oxygen & with it crimson
Smile for everyone, intense move to check & finally checkmate, my queens are bled.

Game of points without angles, notions of general and particular inductions of Word
High or lowdown, 32 miles high and in too deep to know the fingerprinted, hot sword
Slice and cut without realizing that life is over when the blood stops the pain of gods
Separation and integration of the rotten and the ripe, music and a dentist's hot rods.

Happiness is smiling when there's nothing to smile about, Nothing is the key, I'm a fan
Windows and doors will keep the unknown at bey but it'll come out in an original Sin
Strum, blow, pound and yell about the bass and treble of the five senses' production
No harm in smiling at strangers unless you're given the permission from, I'm The Man.

Listen up & give it your best shot at comprehending the nature of the beast, I forget
To recollect the gods have no idea you've arrived here, that is the Truth, angelic debt
Owing the creator, owing myself, owing nobody but me, owing you?  I'm smokin' tea
Riding clean or dirty on 1, 2, 4 or 18 wheels, it's a cycle that's gone 'round a century.

Pour your tears out of my eyes now, cry until you've understood you're faux pas turd
Someday you're supposed to remember the error you've used to judge the west wind
Already gone, mystic winds blew out the chaff and sawdust of tree wood, a tear, a cry
Water dried up sixty-nine roses on my grave, reversed natural oneness, go ahead, die!

Monks and apes putting the entire scenario into perspective, babies are now grownup
Bearded, shaved, innocent and guilty, males, females & the 'xy' random mix of catsup
Bones, muscles, liquid iron from deevolution of atomic fission, one alternative, fusion
Crops, animals, burnt ash of Hydrogen, allstars playin' games, scored, Time Is, I'm out.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, Janvier XXXIst, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 555 AMPST
{ Saved just in Time, Space was there before I got here, it'll be here when I'm already gone, drafted this GEM listenin' to @Keb'Mo' #BetterMan on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/pLUCoS1JiyY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)