#ricoSacto

Wednesday, February 02, 2022

#HeyPaula #PlayBalls #EmptyShakerOfSalt #TheUNHOUSED #WharehouseWomen

JUICED & COLLAPSED INTO OBLIVION, ADAMS ARE HEADED TO THIS EVE
Forth to the back of One's empty womb, Void of the universe is all in an infinite piece of mind
Cutting the slices into enough pieces to keep the 3.14 of @pi is a .14141414... All ad infinitum
Complex to the simplicity of a neutron inside of a proton with an orbiting electron & a cosign
Calculus hot tips, be just one electron, a proton and a neutron, that's all there is, bottom line.

Baddest Ugly make-up for the lack of the Goods, the money and the private property of MAN
All just too human to express with words but it's all I've got for suffering in the garbage's can
What I know is all I've read and all I've been told, Word-Up from mouth to ear, ad infinitums
All spouses become as divorced as they were before they set eyes on one another's ol' bums!

Before you knew, 'fore I learned to say it, Truth was available in a nutshell, snort a Word line
Once you've bitten into the core, either the bitter taste or the sweet texture's juice of a Shill
Reason and rhyme for you in the kitty, I bet you have no idea Who The Hell is Puxatawny Fill?
Matter and the form of it all, from One to the Many, subatomic & cosmic, I've blown A Mind!

It was all in my head, I made it up as I was stuck garbage in my home, inside me, the prophet
A hamper, a hidden hindsight with an insight you'll know, camp in a tent, #RosevilleRoadClose
All neighbors pay no rent & use diapers for their refused garbage of Scat. over thar' she blows
Down up the road, like a bum who doesn't work for free or work for any business for a profit.

Charity of the vagabond, drifter from coast to coast, border to border, ground to 8 miles high
Above and below this thing itself, call it what you'd prefer, 7 continents of atrophied divinity
Space and Time bending the dream into the finale, the bitter end of the return to the Origin
Dead and gone, spaced & immaterial, already gone except for the echo I recollect, I Am #SIN!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi 2 fĂ©vrier 2022 Anno Domini @ 711 Ante Meridian (AM) Pacific Standard Time (PST)
{ Gashed from the neutron neutrality of this little ditty's parental guidance from #AlphaBetaZeta while listenin' to a #PlethoraOfSoulRhythm #SlowScrewsAllowed link @ https://youtu.be/fVO1NTzAL00 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)