#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 05, 2022

#GotALittleSomethinForYAll #SuperBowl #LVI #56 #GTFOOH #Prince #MichaelJackson

W O R D

HARD LINES & A GASH O' GUNSMOKE

Beer in the keg if not inside of a holy pony for my horses
Jack Daniels' jigger down on the bar, double barrel curses
Mamas & papas super bowling us all one way, my behind
Race ahead of the game, away drunk skunk, a third kind.

Civilian or military progress from an entrance with no exit
Mortality on the right or the left of the bones' smell, a debit
Morons from the bowels of the Tomb of Folly, a hot One Two
Therefore, idiots win a two-headed coin toss, guzzle the brew.

Mercy for the monsters & gluttons for punishments' buzzes
Guilty consciousness, all my fault even if it's not & never was
Blame me, I'm responsible, it's my obligation, I've got it boys
Cut my ties, can't push a rope, gotta pull it, ain't a free choice.

Points scored, penalties declined, goals on or off the field's dream
I go forth, I get back then rest a spell only to repeat, ad infinitum
Common or rare, art is all there is, it's a matter of energy's tides
Space black and blue, bright as the glory hole on your backsides.

Bones to be picked around my own 208, skull to toe, jolly roger
Monks and monkeys look and feel the same way, hand it to her
She always knew the way to the mind of man is through Fear
Scare the scat out of God, conquer It, kill a Word, not a BEAR!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, February Vth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1030 AMPST

{ Produced with kid gloves afoot, jammin' to 3 hours of #SpanishGuitar jams @ https://youtu.be/YDhUMt0aDEQ  & a multitude of @SuperBowl 1/2 time shows, #RapidoOrder! }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)