#ricoSacto

Sunday, March 20, 2022

#PotsSmoked #PansPetered #MothersScrewedThePutsch #DevilsAndLordsOfYoMama

RUBBERBANDMAN,  BUMS' BRIBES #ScrewedThePutsch, ON COMMON GROUND

Time for all of God's dams to flood with created Oneness to the common ground beef
Without love & hate which is confusing to begin with, everything's to fooling the chief
I got here naked as a J-bird, I don't know how you arrived, ala stork or immaculate con
It's not my job to cast aspersions, I came here as I was before my pa & ma got it all on.

Seventy years ain't that long, trippin' around a burnin' out ball of gas, my star, my sun
We all have a ball as long as it lasts, sooner than later, it's all over, so have a grandson
Or two or twenty, don't stop until the music ends, when it's over, it's all over, Believe!
It's a bunch of pronouns & verbs with the adjectives makin' it look like more than chit.

Girls in red sundresses to an old, decrepit man doesn't help forgive the imaginary tips
Of old men, boys, babies, balls of conceived DNA coded cells without the luck of Ships
Ones that float and cruise at a hundred knots an hour, speed don't kill it's just as quick
As water melts out of the snow burning off dirty bird peaks, god's dam's are my schtik.

Nothing like a heart fallin', knockin' boots, leftovers when y'all dead & gone, baboom
My enemies, my friends are in concert with the movement of symphonics, I presume
A concert of harmony, chords & strums of beats & airborne horn racket, gettin' loose
Every single note, treble and bass, in harmony or offbeat, dreamin' I'm knockin' boots.

Educated from the single cell of two merged into One, early or late, Truth remains too
Thrown down like Daniels' drinks and Jose's shots in the dark, clear light uncovers blue
All lucky cons in Ireland, Brittain, USA, all 7 continents, wobble in a revolutionary wake
Paranoid with nothing better to do, go out for a pass but you're only gettin' the #Fake.

My jolly nature to ridicule the genome, way back in '67 as I turned 16 & I got shot too
With the injections of virus and bacteria blockers, deep into my arms & soul, all threw
Viral bacterial subwoofers & tweeters inside of my amplifier infested, it's why I came
King's joker Ego is out of control, Fink First Cause of the whole shebang, all that I am.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, March XXth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST
{ Drafted while loopin' @EttaJames #GottaServeSomebody @ https://youtu.be/WPYzvvaLhjw }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 
#SheLovesMySheetRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)