#ricoSacto

Friday, April 08, 2022

#Brooks #Dunne & #MaryWells #UncleKracker #PoynterSisters @GlennFrey #LastLookAround #NoTurningBackNow

WHERE THE GOLD IS, Y'ALL GOTTA GET THE LEAD OUT,  ON A FREEWAY TO SILENCE
All that matters is the right and wrong things we all do, kissin' babies 'til all enculturated
Like their mothers & fathers who run the line back to the origin of the heavenly Earth sin
All planets in microcosm are in the universal essence of atomic energy, a bomb imploded
Finks graduated from and professing the wisdom of the planet's wisemen & wisewomen.

Junk in the trunk with your mother's and father's hand-me-downs, they meant well too
Fine dreams in your small skull of 1100 cc's of idiocy and the sand of Time's OuterSpace
Among the sour cherries and putrid grape fruit wine, alcohol from the vine's slow juice
With the spins of the Earth, in a cask of oakwood, the last supper's toasts won't be blue.

Marry me and we'll see what there is behind the submission of dominant wills to be me
As the Way down the middle dictates without recollecting a Reason why, just do it, I'm out
Don't do what is impossible and you're in a perfect position to live long and prosper free
I'm in the middle of the sea of unknowing this, that & the other things y'all know about.

In a whim between your ears, a wisp of wind calls for beginnings of the Truth's exposure
Chicago's West Side to the California Sacapitol's Oak Park, I'm silent to let the meaning go
In and out of my ears, stuck in my mind with the feelings' chills, since birth, death's sure
Nobody's 208 bones get out of here alive, fortune & karma's will to be, I'll get down low.

Begun and ended the same way although I know more now that I've breathed the Earth gas
Die or live with or without knowing the reason why you're happy & why it's just one & done
Recollection beginning, the first howl from your lips & toothless tongue, you get a trip bypass
It's a white-chocolate strawberry flavor cover-up to kiss you, a pile of gold, lead served up fun.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, Aprile VIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST

{ Jacked up out the bed late but frisked this out the soul by NOON while listen' to @EttaJames #GottaServeSomebody & HITS link @ https://youtu.be/WPYzvvaLhjw?list=RDMM & @UncleKracker & @KennyChesney #WhenTheSunGoesDown link @ https://youtu.be/eGLdbpmXrbQ }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)