#ricoSacto

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

#TheRACEisON #BetOnTheBay #ROCKPLAST #BlueCheer #SawyerBrown @AlanJackson @AlJolson @EricClapton #421OceanBoulevard @Jackson_Browne

... #WITH MAYO

MONKEY PAX & THEN WHO? BLOODY DIMANCHE IS DONE, FLIPOM

Who in an ape hole of Hades do you think you are?  You ain't all that, you're just a tool
To be or not to be is not important like your mother used to be, suckling milk lik a fool
Beginning at the End where all of us go, infinitesimal cells to Red Giant & a White Dwarf
Incapacitated by the Singularity sucking the whole world into a Void, you created Barph.

I amazed the world like a pin dropping in a huge cave, no echo, nothing but a point, a tip
To enter Matter, it's necessary and unconditional that you become all aided and abetted
Among the holy & sacred sits the wasted days and nights of the Earth's O-spins unvetted
My heart pumps blood without reason, it quits & seizes the moment in midstream, dead.

Matter & energy won't survive my conscious awareness, they exist with or without me
It's the nature of the beast to imagine that all of the lonely people on Earth, a Wannabe
Not only alive for a moment in Time and Space but also for an eternal, immortally, it hurt
Forever & ever, raised to be an all too human person, the mook of yo' mama's short skirt.

Eating and drinking the matter and liquid until the gas results in a blown-out dump o' dirt
Canine, feline, human or the others from One to the Many, peers allow pleasures to hurt
Them idiots, those morons, my brothers and sisters of the flock, the herd, la familia Head
Tails follow without question, an order for the ranks & files, to be or not, a Grateful Dead.

Playing the game of working for a living and dying when it's all over, like a dream's door
It opens wide, my mother and father told me, they didn't know the facts of life's black veil
Monkeys see and monkeys do what they see, mocking me and you and the gods of Hehl
I know you, no I don't but I say I do, like a fool, so you don't mock me, I am, The Sailor!

Coming to know the Truth about things themselves & holy essence of being at-one today
There's a hurricane and a tornado available to upsweep the disorder & confusion together
To be the same Void it's always been, One, Many, None of It, All of It, on a middle pathway
Who are you?  You're already gone & may never have been here at all, my name?  Father!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, May XXIVth, MMXXII Anno Domini at 911 AMPST
{ Jumped an octave before I descended into the lower entry into chaos while listenin' to @BlueCheer #SummertimeBlues on youTube link at https://youtu.be/as1NcX31szs }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

1 comment:

  1. Today’s ghosts are flying! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)