#ricoSacto

Monday, May 23, 2022

@Hilary_Hahn #CarmenFantasy TWO THREE IN MAY, A GOOD DAY IN 1949 & A GOOD DAY TODAY! Happy Birthday to my sweet thang, CarolAnn 3 trips around the STAR C-student gets an A

IT AIN'T HUMAN IN AN INHUMANE HOLE, IMPRISONED FACTS OF LIFE
Once or twice you see the Truth and that's all you or I need to get along, dog's little ol' sisters
Brothers axes ground into substance & forms, respectful sense of words, take one more bow
It's everything and anything sold for all you have until you have nothing at all, my brothers
Even Steven accomplishing your idle yet learned ways, no holy men and women here or now.

Mortality has no place in this Space and Time ahead of the present, nobody recalls the Past
It's a matter of time, there's barely a moment left before the ends of your days, goin' fast
It's almost the next day and the next year, boom it's all gone!  Wait, gimme a minute...chit
I've got that old chip on my shoulder, where did I get that from?  Oh mama, go have a fit.

I bet that you know the odds on winning or losing the entire game, the whole shebang's hex
Got to be the spell of the farout punks and junkies who ran the show behind curtains of Oz
Miracles and just random causes of specific effects, the formula for the babies is 4P2O5 air
Perfect storm's timing splits The Ends to come, home runner, perfect catch, you don't care!

Good things come & go like they're goin' out of style & gotta get the whole shebanger's void
Barrel of dynomite & the rest of the NitroGlycerin will implode in a TNT tide, wake to avoid
Not only are you here and comprehending the nature of this beast you have at your behests
But also, all of y'all are gonna see the Truth before too long, before you know it, never jests.

Open and never closed, it's a 24/7 Seven-Eleven, at the foot of Heaven on Earth, End in a gap
Forms like ghosts' smoke moving in a random pattern of being lost in Space, without a map
It's no concern of mine since I'm aware of the Nature of Being in a platonic way, I'm stunned
Bringing the groceries home as the hunters have in the pre-babyboom Past, meant I'm stoned.

Been in a ringer & the strainer for an outer limits deadline, it's a GO for an ending of all TIME
Be A ball or not, it's a game that will end with or without you IN necessary & sufficient SPACE
Pioneers and a stoneage humanity that grinds the stones into dust, moon rocks of Future Shock
Bottoms of a bottom line, DADDY told me so, an invisible mind, a God's dam, hard as a ROCK!

by
r j j  stephan, i  { HAPPY 73rd Birthday to my sweet <3 @CarolAnnStephan }
c,  Lundi, March 23rd, 1949 (my sweets' B-day) 
{ Drafted in #MidLife without a crisis & listenin' to https://www.iheart.com/favorites/ricos-favorites-radio-693414583/ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)