#ricoSacto

Friday, May 27, 2022

#BeerFourMyHorseEZ #WhiskeyForMyBoyz @Springsteen @MichaelJackson @CHICAGOtheBAND @GwenStefani @SANTANA & #GIRLSinATrio

ARIGATO 

I'm All Agog, ABSOLUTELY NO #JOBS FOR YOU, mona lisa's ON THE HUNT FOR NO GAME

This is no game because I make all the rules and that's not fair for the prey, on your knees
It's not going to get any easier when you've got to survive in this world, on this Earth alone
You are never going to see the light through a pinhole unless you cover it all up by demise
Living and walking and talking is a danger to the power at odds with the curious bandit ice.

One can't force a tough guy without a weapon, A Law of enforcement allow that engagement
Do unto others as they'd do unto you, if others attempt an attack on yourself, engage the end
Of their power to hurt and maim that nobody before you could cancel, power neutral insight
Brushed off of the shoulder of the babies in swarthing cotton blankets of starlight, star bright.

Policy of politics to preserve law and order, right now or forever to hold all of our dead peace
Grateful for the freedom and the days and nights that extinguished explosions order to cease
By the czar or a commander in chief of weapons of the masses' destruction, one foot in stirrup
It's the #OldBallGame, know what I mean, here's a #MeanTweet, #WholeWorldOfSuck it up...

You can skip what I've laid down here with the words that mean nothing to anyone but me
Or maybe myself and the I that I refer to as me, all three of us, we all play to be One, Free
All the brave and the yellow bellied who know who they are, backs to the wall, I'm on a roll
It's #AMEN, as being all too human, as mice & men do LIVE-EVIL words in a blow hole.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, May XXVIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini at 711 AMPST

{ Drafted as the world dripped off of the mighty @Armstrong_GettyRadio on @kste650AM & jammin' in the end to #DoYouRememberMe by @SANTANA in an infinite loop @ https://youtu.be/CHsYe4P0JqM }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)