#ricoSacto

Saturday, May 07, 2022

#UnicycleWheelingForFortunes #AbortionCausesSpeciesExtinction #SICK

FINALE, TURNBACK trinitrotoluene SHAKERS OF SHINE
Sang the blues all night for the bums & junkies, had good things & let all of them all go
Freedom & nothing else matters in section 92 when you forgot what page it was on, so
Creatures made to star in the cinematographic grounded axes, mocking cow-born bulls
Over and over again for good or for live evil, the repitition of all forgetable inevitables.

Reality and the fantasy I'm feedin' you right now with the TNT to blow it sky high good
A play in a game, it's styled after the champions who've won a minute, all in the hood
Beautiful product of the forelorn and destitute who are vicitimized & punished by God
But why?  What's the point of creating humanity to save it, Original Sinner, eh hotrod?

Brought what I bought from the hotdog vendor, it's breakfast, lunch & suppertime OK
A sign from out of the twilight zone or somewhere closer than I wanna be to a matrix
Awake until I see what I can't deny and then I'm out of here, hidin' out in the unseen
Where angels of the gods fear to go, they enter and never return to the origin of tricks.

Links between the unknown and what you sense with the smells, sights & sounds AHA
Knowledge is power and you know what's goin' on on Earth, in our lives, in your head
Shattered my illusion and I can't see anything else but the flash of black in the white
It's very much or not at all enough to get me over, a good thing won't let me go dead.

You got the hope and the faith but are short on the charity and that's the critical link
Between life and death, between love and death, between death & gravitational sink
Monkeys, primates of our phylum, sing, play, act selfishly & all of them in the end, die
Beyond good & evil, beyond the wars & peaces of the lunatics, stillborn kids on high.

Let me introduce myself because if I don't I'll forget to do that, give me a minute, so
I'm silently sleeping inside becaue the activity outside of my body is devoid of action
Far, far away from my bones there's something unknown, I can't fathom the King tut
Reincarnate, it's all over, I'll be around somewhere, here or there, doin' this or that.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, May VIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 333 PMPST }
{ Jammed while listenin' to a @ChicagoTheBand concert from 42 years ago link @ https://youtu.be/sX8watdCSJ4 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
T N T
ABORTIONcausesEXTINCTIONofSPECIES
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)