#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 05, 2022

#OwnIt #BuyIt #SellIt #PhuqEet #FudgeHunger #FiveMayMeansNada #OneMargaritaShotX10

 

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO, CUERVO SHOTS & A HUG FOR YOMAMA
Man, I got some news and it's not the same old story, it's a new one, fer shizzles
Peers will attempt to tie the record but they'll never beat perfection, I'm truckin'
From the getgo, started with 200 dollars and went straight to jail before the end
Bought and traded every property and holding on the game board, shitz & giggles.

Born indentured inside of a holy hole without a breath of fresh air, it's all precepts
In this world, you can't get here any other way, you can't get spontaneous concepts
Everything came from something, love from hate, cold from hot, mama did, papa too
Meaning of the whole shebang is no mystery, every atom has acid, we're the hot blue.

Monkey saw what the other monkeys do & he did that too, only so good, I voided it
Cancelled out the culture of good, bad, ugly & the beautiful, looks & words, shot chit
Without being intellectually or at minimum physically superior to the fray, y'all dead
So is all of your kin, ancestors who came & went before you and descendants unbred.

It's worth repeating to the deaf and dumb, it ain't their fault, it's the DNA, it's the acid
All of this from the ground up to the top of the pines, accidental shame of a star's kid
I and everyone else other than me, we all do and say what we will, then we're caput
As in stone silent, dead quiet, holy idiots and morons fresh out of the breeds ol' butt.

Trust the monkeys & gorillas knew it all, how to defend themselves from being food
Of the bugs, dogs and cats who roam the thing, we're an outlier on fire, in the mood
What I know, what I've gleaned is, what you see's what you get, can't get too Hi-Tech
All in or all out, crying out before your birth, after death roaring, book a Biblioteque!

Few days coming out of the corpse's empty box, no light or noise, darkness' feelings
It's a harbinger of the things to come down the road, Escondido or Tijuana, all good
To be there or anywhere is better than the alternative of being underground, as am I
On the other hand, mortality is not in my future since I'm a dead Martian, I'm so shy!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Cinqo de Mayo, 2021 Anno Domini @ 911 AMPST

{ Cocksure, drafted from @COVid19 Void disinformation #BeyondBadBoys #PentagonPapers #IranContra #ForgetAboutIt & listenin' to @Morgan_Wallen #Hits  link @  https://youtu.be/ClTtcUvXcKw }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)