#ricoSacto

Sunday, May 08, 2022

#DoNotBlink #ItsOverBeforeItBegins #HereTodayGoneTomorrow #BetterHalfOfAHundredYears70

SHUFFLING IN AMERICA, TWISTING SCREWS, HAMMERIN' NAILS & BLOWIN' DOWN ROADS, DON'T BLINK EITHER
Short skirts & high heels, mama's rodeo ecstasy created a kid in a jar of ozone twilight
Out now, mad, stoned man but I had to be, god's son in a Christmas episode, a cool roll
Brought to the final end of ecstasy as if I was there before I was conceived in a fist fight
Here and now but then I was somewhere else you know of but deny below ain't a soul.

Sweet to be loved by anyone, it's a thing that drives the mojo to snatch the devotion
Coming from out of nowhere before it arrived, it may also vanish into thin air's holy sin
In the lakes, rivers and oceans of rain, the tears of the solar system never dry, flowin'
Monkeys in or out of the jungle, some in caves or underground to hide from the meals.

Predators of mankind also eat as we all do, difference being, cannibal or carnivor sins
You gotta eat, it's why there's welfare and foodstamps, to stop the cannibal orphans
No parents to mother and father the wild and innocent as they shuffle off to Buffalo
Or Monterey's golden state of being in paradise, being adapted to the hollywood roe.

So I rolled all along the rocks at the shore of the beach, ran out of sand, tide came over
Trapped to swim along the coast of the dream within a dream, asleep at a @Tesla wheel
Driven to the final destination already programmed into the comp-an-ion's atomic eel
Electrified snake moving in a slither motion to avoid the friction of a locomotion lover.

Bought all that gold & silver and hid it under my bed, I'm a millionaire now, I'm a Man
Diamond kings & rings of Saturn all the way to the back side of Uranus, I am the brood
Meaning nothing at all beyond these linguistic machinations of mama's ignorant dude
Teaching nuns and priests how to manufacture blind faith in an unseen reality in sand.

Lines of engagement at the meeting of the parralel lines drawn to form an x, but why?
Z's are very important, fast asleep in the End, journey lookin' for you as I fly & you cry
Pictures of you to remind me you ain't here by me, I've already gone, too far, far away
Drank you away, sipped you back down slowly, you're my Scotch taste, Love's My Way.

Roads are clear & paved, used to be a bumpy road down the slow ride to the lazy river
Buckle in and hold tight we're gonna ride down to the Sleepy Hollow where party's her
Raisin' hell with mud bumps, slide on over toward me, holdin' tight on Rich, Son o' Ray
Full fools of a soul's spirits made a party with the Many, fire in Red Solo cups, TNT day!

Therefore, I'm thinking with the subjects, verbs & objects predicating ideas of One Ego
Who & what I am afore my blue jeans got full & what I'll be post mortem, Star-fish roe
I liked playing the part of who's yo' man, all too human, repeat ad infinitum, giva flock!
Ashed, burned in an Urn, raised glasses, whiskey & beer, smoked 208 bones, Godrock!
#WhereEyeComeFromLakeMichigan

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, Five-Eight-Twenty-Twenty-Two A.D. @ 0600 AMPST
{ Crammed out of the whiskey bottle emptiness while listenin' to @TobyKeith #GH link @ https://youtu.be/X4akcbIitUQ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)