#ricoSacto

Wednesday, June 08, 2022

#KILROY was here with #STEPPENWOLF #TwoFerOneTodayToo



 'CAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE SO PRETTY, RIVER STYX IS KILROY DRY

I don't care if you like it or not, the way it is, my friend, is the way it is & just ain't nothing else
Meaning only that my advice is to enjoy every single day you get on this Earth, it's ringin' bells
Like I don't really recollect the time on the planet before I was born, except for one thing too
I died & came back to life a few times, like I'm a nine life cat but I'm not, menu-do cosmic stew.

Nothing I can recall of the past living on Earth other than I was no insect or reptile or mammal
Something extinct in 2022 A.D. except inside of a DNA recessive gene which is immune to hell
What the One is can't be mutable, it's necessary condition is that it's immutable, always One
Common ground I step down upon is the same as yours, if it isn't then you ain't in on it, son.

You may be on a different path than I am, you may not be on any path at all, just here & now
Rationality and the quest for the Truth be damned, take the hand of the virgin & jump on in
The volcano hole accepts the flesh and bones for sacrifice to the imagination's conflagration
That you live after you die without a body, without a mind, only a soul you & I eagerly blow.

Into the plethora of star effulgence created from Nothing, out of Nowhere in no Time at all
Yet, here we are, y'all over there & me way down here on the block or in the backwood y'all
For the sake of sanity and the power to sleep and wake up ad infinitum, until the crows caw
Absentee fathers and unwed mothers have the Commandments to be thankful for, Raw Law.

Choirboys learn the lessons and transmute into altar-boys, paperboys & bat-boys until the end
Swept up in the hub bub around acculturation, I'll follow like y'all follow, I'm gently weepin'
There's no reason nor rhyme left in the baked bean souffle, empty of the form & anti-matter
Wake the discourse by force, unless it's a talking horse like Mr. Ed and rode by a mad hatter.

In the groove on the platter groove, first to the last RPM spin, it's about the tracks 13-19 teens
Where the start is the finish and vice versa, a bizarre world where nothing's right, it's all wrong
As the day allows a conscious awareness, it's a dream within a dream moving random scenes
Will to control the causes and effects is futile, resistance is always futile, Mari fire up the bong.

So, I slid safe into home, caught the catcher in the cup, I felt bad that I felt so good, team hug
Wisdom fled my conscious awareness for several important moments today, I am such a lug
Listen carefully when I croon the words of the chimney sweeper, spittin' creosote of hot bricks
Unfolded for your eyes only, it's not for me to say, it is what it is. upstream down river Styx.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, 6-8-2022 AD @ 2100 hours PST #gODamFinklestein
{ 2Aday drafted while jammin' to #BestOfStyx link @ https://youtu.be/UjnCTHi9Qf0 }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)