#ricoSacto

Sunday, July 17, 2022

#SimplicityComplex #ONE #Satch #SlowHand #DevadipSantana in a #TowerOfPower #Nickelback #HoochieKoochieMan #cake #HoneyBee

YOU NEVER CAN TELL, ALTER EGO PRETENDING
Short skirts, long sweaters, teenagers at sockhops playin' in keys of E with all the boys
They can always be one more than the last hundred years, there's freedom of choice
We have that will to survive in the middle of the wild and innocent on E street's walks
C streets is where the homeless go with their orange & blue tents on railroad tracks.

Balls in Baltimore and holy communion in the fire and ice of the solar system's burn
It's all goin' to Hades in a hand basket, like it or not, you ain't in charge, never was It
Thing itself moving everything without moving a boneless finger, I think, there I am
Moments and infinite lapses of Earth's revolution and orbit, It's all an inner sanctum.

Binging on the strings and brass, beatin' animal skins in the caves & out in the orchard
Where the angels feared to go, that's where all of the free men went for their souls' Id
Uncovered the energy and the lack of being an idiot to all of the morons watching me
Ego's involved when you allow it to be alive after seven years in orbit decor, espiritually.

Down lower than the center of the core of Earth, there's a glow, that's all I really know
No man or woman sees this until they leave the all too human world behind in my ash
Greeting the ends of Time as one's own, not the whole shebang, just me & y'all amigos
Amigas don't get it, needed rhyme for smack dreamin', blown bytes flown to M.A.S.H.

Medals I've got post-humously that I actually felt pinned upon my spirit's chest, it hurt
Why I had to get more pain for the pain I inflicted on others, that's a mystery to me man
You don't know like I know, thing about a reason for the look, "Am I gonna die today?"
God ditched the creation after being killed by it on a wooden cross, nailed up an 'INRI'.

What's that smell, a barbeque up the hill wafting the burned offering downtown smokes
Come up to where the action is, loving people in a mixed up, drunken jag, a phuque-up
Falling down in the grass, in the bushes, on the bleacher's floor, upchucking the spokes
Of the shrimp, scallops & oysters you were able to corner in a bowl, in a dish, in a cup.

Comprehend the following conclusion, shatter the perception product of the dividend
Sum of all the babies in the cribs, playpens, bedrooms & basements at Mom's deadend
Equals the total number of scum in a bag, an infinite number that has no end, infinite
As above, so below so I've been told, it's been said, if it's true, you're in paradise light.

Behind me, I can't see, got no eyes in back of the head, pranks ahead is twenty twenty
Perfect focus in on the main target, my place in space that's safe, no need for intensity
Space to be alone without anything assaulting you, your presence, your life, to kill you
For no reason, not for God nor man, just for eating you as the food on the bone, pfoo!
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, July 17th, 2022 Year of The Lord @ 711 PMPST
{ A squeeze on the trigger yields a shot in the darkness & this masterpiece drafted while jammin' to #EC link @ https://youtu.be/8u_sZ6cJWTo @Eric_Clapton 7 June 2022 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)