#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

#ParanoidSchizophrenic #FarmersDaughters #TruckInTheField #BeerOnIce #ScottFreeCruise

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU STARIN' AT?  GOOD GENES IN THE FAM Y'ALL
It never really mattered at all what the outcome would be at the end of the road
You knew & I knew we'd all get there eventually, not really know but we had faith
In the unknown and how because of our conception, we were owed by the powers
That be both you, me & every other living thing on Earth, so lucky to be here & now.

Where there's a Will to power, there's a guy or a gal dancin' around in circles, dancin'
Barefootin' or slippery soles of the leather and suede movin' around the floors wood
In a minute or a couple hours, there was a prize to get, a phone number to call, good
To get a date on the weekend tryin' to get some sweet huggin' & kissin' at the drive-in.

Again, a simple mind has performed an atomic reaction, either fusion or fission of dicks
This universe as it is & always was, before & after me & you, before God existed here
There is a high probability the God & other divine beings will not survive an extinction
Sat around until I died in sin & somebody rolled me up & smoked me too, three or six.

Fried my small mind, what's left of it after the 1960's & 1970's when I was a genius too
Lost nearly everything over the years of all of the fire and wind blowin' me down under
Chased the clouds & the fish until I found the girls & then snagged to my better half, aw
Better to state the Truth than to pussy foot around it, your trouble could become a saw.

I love my life with this woman of the century, I have known & observed, irreplaceable X
She's got it all of it, singin' & dancin' over my gravity of this star, I'm at one with the twos
So, in the end or before the beginning, there's an identical essence, word up your noses
Just because you thought you were so pretty & could get me, "How do ya like me now?"

THERE'S NO REASON FOR BEING ALIVE OTHER THAN finding you, here, how you do
You do what you need to do whether I like you or not,  I know you now or not at all, cool
Some hearts need to break in two, meaning absolutely nothing other than cry like a baby 
Heaven's really far for lonely boys, in prison or free, most you ever recover is one final day!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, July 19th, 2022 A.D. @ 544 PMPST
  * header's my COUSINE @NADINE_STEPHAN ! *

{ #Kicked this out the holy hole in my head while jammin' to the mighty @DireStraits #DownTotheWaterline link @ https://youtu.be/PNO_fdDmFjs & @BruceSpringstgeen #TwoHeartsAreBetterThanOne link @ https://youtu.be/CsGLF8hHtT0 )
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)