#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

STATE OF THE PHARTS #KickinArseOutTheVenue #DEADHEADED #GoinToChurch @JackDaniels

BRAIN FADES QUICKLY, EVE'S SUICIDE RAP, THE MUSE IS FIERCE
I used to know all of the tramps runnin' round the 'hood before it was a neighborhood
Of men's electric Stratocasters who put their mates through the lonely labor of a brood
From invisible to more than necessary & sufficient justification, if I ain't in, nobody wins
For you and your folks, your related DNA is in every gene pool, it's acid from accidents.

A very long time ago, there a dreaming young & innocent kid lookin' for reality of Me
Long times from the original  plugs in the wall that electrified the stage of star's of He
I know the most that you've never known & I will keep that to myself, inner sanctum
Nobody gets in without me, I get in or nobody does, can you feel me?  Didn't think so.

Now & then, beaten down to the lower end of the echelon of macroscopic, hot funk
Got out of the drag race by beating the hottest wheels on the track, really a slam dunk
Jumped up from the freethrow line and sailed above the rim, hand banged balls down
So many times, so many points counted, rim shot, AC/DC down under, tears of a clown.

Besides the fear and loathing of your face & bones, there's not much else, your memory
It will be forgotten in a hundred years, not in a history book to be read by the not dead
Therefore, I never was here, I never left & I certainly ain't comin' back to thunderstruck
What I came for, to see, to feel & hear the love in Space turn into a mode of don't suck.

There then, again it's Matter in Time & Space that's all there is, we both know gods' truth
Nothing personal for the Christ, the Buddah, the Krishna & the nobody at all in the booth
Ladies, step right on up, the chances are you're in a dream, can't wake up from the room
Dark then light, ultrapurple through infrared, I conquered all this scat, I'm leavin' doom!

Belonging to nobody and noplace is the best you can hope for while smokin' up, it did
Wafting the smoke, like signals from the souls' lost in empty space, exactly love to a Sir
Maybe a knight or a damsel in distress would be the concern of the queen's court of Id
Door slammed but I opened it in a second and everything was still alright, it wasn't her.

She's comin' with or without me, there's no doubt about that, sure as the sunny rays
Invisible but they are the source of the light in the closet, no regrets & nomore todays
Fathers come & ago, mothers have tried their best to stay legit & like a boy who's bad
Rot out your teeth, at the roots, gums and jaw deterioated but you were interred, lad.

Morphing into the thing you didn't want to be, you do, regardless of your gold in a vault
To the parents' gold and silver they've accummulated in memoria of the scent of a Time
It passed into oblivion without a Word from the white-blacks, all of 'em dropped a dime
We're here for a minute & we're all gonna die, bugs to man to dinosaurs, it ain't my fault.

On a clear day when it's hot & the sky's blue without a cloud, that's when you'll awaken
From dawn 'til dusk on that day, you will know the reason why you're alive, heaven sent
People won't comprehend this notion about what I was thinking, God's dam, mortal sin
None of the professors of the genome of humanity is responsible for Life, all accident.

if I have this straight now, there is no god or goddesses other than what y'all imagine
Figments of the dead, old men and women who couldn't stay longer than their Time
In or out of that funky groove that spins in circles, playin' jams we sang on the corner
Psychic and weird, Lord's payback for original sin, 'scroomed' candy in Eden's garden!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, July XIX, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 12:00 HIGH NOON
{ Jammed while *Scrooming ["Screwed & Doomed "- joe getty} & jammin' to @GratfulDead - Crimson White & Indigo (Philadelphia, PA 7/7/89) [Full Concert] @ https://youtu.be/Qi-e0dKczJc }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)