#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 29, 2022

#FunkFortyFive @Funkadelicized @SteelyDan #GiveHolloweenCandySugarfree #RidingTheWavelength

RUTH'S HOHO BABE, TRICKED-OUT  TREATS & FINGERLINGS
Mortality near The End ain't gonna believe eyes, ain't paying attention, endure It, the obvious
Friends and strangers dying every day in all kinds of curds and ways, it's the death of all of us
If you play the Blues and feel like you're in heaven then you are in heaven, can't say hell naw
Without you or with me own and neither more special nor less than that, ergo, I wanted it all.

A bag of candy or two for the tricks and treats of the day before all souls came out the ground
To see what's going on above the ground, the underground is cold and secret, pitcher mound
Dreamin' with or without the eyes wide open for the minute or two on the Space/Time's line
Infinite or dead ended right into a brick wall ahead, to the right, left or baby back ribs & wine.

Dipped the pen into the fountain of indian ink for the one millionth time, word wrote itself
Again, this couldn't happen again, I'm clappin' for the winners and sorry as hell for the losers
Tomorrow's a new day, the Earth spins and wobbles in the middle of nowhere, magnet Sun
Star burning the gas to keep us warm, happy and in a state of suspended animation for a gun.

Loaded with One, Five, Six, Nine or Twelve, always cocked & locked and loaded for the bear
Whether the bear wants to die or not, since I'm in it's territory, it's a matter of life and death
I will not die being clawed and bit by a flea or a bear, if it's me or them, I'll say a God's prayer
To the runs, hits & Delaware errors, we salute you, always for those about to Rock the River.

Keeping the fire lit for the eternal flame to burn brightly even on the Dark Side, a holy scat
Talking to myself and not listening to any words I'm thinking or saying, that's my spy's ops
Staying focused on a completed task before it's started is the key, laser eyed like a cyclops
Knowing that the Will to Power is the key to the causing of effects is the Truth's hidden vat.

Ones who cannot believe the Truth won't suffer, they are ignorant of the reason & rhyme
Final chords of the melody play out once infinity is engaged, light year or a parsec journey
Life on Earth is the only life in the entire cosmos, someday we'll know, you'll know & I will
That an accident happens without forewarning to avoid it, what will be will be, a living Kill.

Shredding riffs on the banjo or the bass, lead or rhythm guitars, sounds of the do, re fatso
Constant or Certainty principles cannot satisfy the abstract reception, goin' with the flow
A current downstream but a strong will for a way upstream to come again for a spring run
Or a Fall or Summer trick of fish mating, presenting their life to be eaten by fire or a gun.

Apes I tell you, comprehend the ways and means committee function, survival or extinction
There's only two ways to go on the Time line, Past is a memory, Future is killin' me & my kin
That's the way it is, the way it goes, an observation of Reality, welcome home, where I been
Walking, crawling, scooting, slithering in a vacuum of cosmic dust, it's The Original mortal sin.

I got some news that's older than yesterday's headlines and advertisements, ready, set & go
Search for the miraculous is over, always, forever after nevermore, I am awake in the dream
Escaped carnage of the twittersphere or facebooker's invention, one dice ain't God's paradise
Nothing is what God is before & after egg conception even daddio knows now my ass's Wise.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER XXIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini, Samedhi @ 911 AMPST
{ Jacked this out while listenin' to #KAMAKIRIAD #OnTheDunes by @DonaldFagan (@SteelyDanOneOfTwo) link @ https://youtu.be/QoVT3XcMVvk & @SteelyDan #TwoAgainstNature #WestOfHOLLYWOOD link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ES0OdVB8Yo }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)