#ricoSacto

Thursday, October 27, 2022

#MayhemSharingSharon #HearReadAllAboutIt #ForgivenNOW #Ambrosia #Foreigner #SteelyDan #PinkPantherCompiled @Keb'Mo @Santana #SharkCAM

I PUT THE CARDS ON THE TABLE, I GOT A LEG UP
Wondering about the beings that moved in and out of my presence, poor and rich
Not literally but figuratively, I'm certain some of them would prefer I would vanish
Into the light so bright that it blinds you and welcomes your presence in the dark
More or less than the whole shebang, in the end I can't take it with me so I snark.

Following the line of reasoning to it's inevitable assumptions and conclusions, finis
Over before you knew it, the dream was a dream even if the dreamer's head's amiss
At the onset of rigormortis, the body turns cold & stiff, the mind's eye, grey or blue
Punched in the jaw and then in the bread basket, down on my knees in Kaiser's ICU.

Prayed and preached, wisdom lost to blind faith in an invisible state of Nothing too
Really can't say how wrong it is to be right all the time, even if you try to fake error
It turns out the question itself was imprecise, therefore my response was necessary
No free choice between the Good & the Bad, condition is code red as a bing cherry.

Staying alive & in control of the liberty to move about anywhere I please in spaces
At any time I please from the Past, the fleeting Present & evercoming Future laces
On my camouflaged, cold, dead corpse you'll find my homestyle Whoopie Pie cool
Fresh out of the oven bake, it's a lot of matter to move for the sake of a silly fool.

On being in the middle of nowhere with nothing but your inner thoughts' noise
As a high pitch buzz  might not go into a coma with you, good night everybody
Just kidding about hysterical history forgotten or remembered, tricked nobody
I've got sugar, spice & everything nice as monster brownies for baby girls & boys.

Flintstones to Jetsons and in between where we land on the Earth's surface, blind
Learning to see the things that illuminate with the natural and all too human kind
Did you know you cannot know anything other than the Truth you knew at birth
Truth known a moment after death & forever thereafter is mama's & pop's worth.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Rocktober XXVIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' to @SteelyDan #DontTakeMeAlive from link @ https://youtu.be/9YxK-swFREo &  bake #WhoopiePie o'lanterns recipie @ https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/pumpkin-whoopie-pies/3e1a7799-00e4-415d-a728-66a8e26f5f2f }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)