#ricoSacto

Saturday, January 07, 2023

#GoneForGold #LeadUpsideDownElectronsNeutronsProtons #SunBlack #LeadTransmutationGoldenDawn @Kenny_Loggins @Daryl_Hall @DarylsHouse #MakeMyDreamsComeTrue @Madonna @Springsteen @TaylorHawkins

GOT HER BACK, NO SHEER SHAME
Becoming large-fat and familiar with the sugar that steals your will power to full power
Kickin’ ‘round the Truth #dowslow descending to the uttermost echelon of top shelf flower
Inside of the psycho-coitus’ incentive, there’s a thrust for the species survival, age no matter
It’s all about the energy that counts, raising the energy bags we call all too human shatter.


We’ll cry and we’ll laugh at the Times in Space when we think it all through, what we do
Cancel the humble pie, I ain’t the One baby, put me in a jacket because I know the fake #foo
Mama tol’ me not to come but I was disappointed with the nature of the young beasty boy
I came out cryin’ like hell was my friend & I had to go & breathe the air of Earth’s killer toy.


Better off than most of my kin and friends, not to mention the others, the haters and critters
Ones we run with like the devil and others we avoid as the plague or the latrine hot sewers
Monkeys live and die, all apes do, hairless ones too, 208 bones from the DNA into the boxes
Ash to dusty ends of the star dying, slowly but surely in a billion years of Earth spins’ ecliptics.


Music a bit more than you thought, to get the words’ meaning across to the deaf and dumb
Like me, it takes one to know one, I’m dead in the water deaf as a doornail & an idiot’s chum
I know nothing, thought I did but I was wrong, I cry, try not to lie unless it’s life or death’s call
I gotta eat plants that used to be alive & thrive on the sunlight I pretend that I don’t need it all.


I ain’t ashamed of askin’ for a #SitDown with a creator of God’s Heaven & this planet of dirt/earth
Is this all that’s left of being a star in the middle of the absolutely nothing but dead air? God’s It
Nothing straight up, makin’ out with the girls if yo’ testes helped survival of species, gayer extinct
As it’s above this dirt & rock, so it is below down to the core of spiritual souls’ empty, holy joint.


My father was in chagrin mode as he discovered my university choice of degreed philosopher
Without my genetic matter there is no me and I would have no you to ever have to discover
One is all there is but it’s everything in the thing category and the nothing form of All there is
Speaking in tongues to the foreigners, so they think the tower of Babel is clearly all that jazz.


Humanity and divinity merge into the whining you’ve heard since you were two or t’ree
Monks and monkeys have the hoods to become closer to the Divine, freedom ain’t free
Payment in full is required by your soul, your conscious spirit, if not mortal, on a tablet
Commandments to violate and be punished for disobedience, our Fate is a bloody debt.


Perfectly cut up with a knife slippage, found the killer, confessed to the weapon disposed
In the bottom of Lake Tahoe, on to your home of your daddy in the Poconos’ all but hosed
Idiotic morons mate, we ain’t in that subgroup, friendly fans are, they are what has been
It’s a teenage thrust to mate regardless of your intellectual capacity to care for all your kin.


Dead end street, you roll up in your @RollsRoyce sled, you were once last one on the block
Chicago & Laramie to the east at The Lake’s Oak Street Beach onto the Air Force flight cock
Driven deep into the holes they gave me, kids were made without dads knowing, fatherless
Mothers were the interlocutors & hid the facts as they were, as they will always be, arrest!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. 1-7-2023 Anno Domini, Samedi @ 0711 AMPST
{ Threaded #TheMatrix this AM while jammin’ #YouMakeMyDreamsComeTrue to @HallAndOates
@https://youtu.be/EErSKhC0CZs }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)