#ricoSacto

Wednesday, January 04, 2023

@TomJones @VanMorrison #HouseOfCards #PlayGamesWinLoseDraw @Springsteen & @AynRand #SamoSamo #LocalHeroes #Avatar @xteena @LeeRetenour

PEACE OUT OF WAR TIME, SHUCKS
Now, I’ve got more than enough time to say nothing about star dirt
The one only I live, not one you or anyone else in this river bed city
Came out my mother & father while in love with the flesh, got hurt
By bad guys & gals in the world I came to know in a city of no pity.

Now when there’s no reason left to rhyme on a dime, be, you too
Fool’s errand requires a dime to be pure silver without copper hue
A saintly valentine for lovers of gush, all too human lusty god crew
A three wish fairy droppin' dimes & caused the sky to mutate blue.

Modern yet mad as a hatter from Alice’s wonderland, pretentious Id
Part superego, part innocence, ate food-alien predators, I'm The Kid
Wonderful Hispanic cowboy with tan sombrero to keep burns away
Being enforcers brings antagonism from the bad guys Doc Holiday.

Curiosity requires RNA transmission to the genome, idiot extinction
By random pairing of divine forces to procreate or not, a mortal sin
Way more than love, living' a dream within dream’s nightmare mind
Outside of your skull, your mind’s workin’ a room to avoid the Find.

That you, I & every other thing in the universe is a game of a One
Nobody here now or ever before or later will be privy to being, Sun.
Highlight darkness’ lack of burning atomic matter, fission, fusion on
Nothing to see here, no eyes on a subject or object of predication.

Logic & reason don’t count, it’s just a mentally retarded act of god
Nothing to do in a middle of deep space, Jetson flight UFO hotrod
Diamond-dirty, golden dawn comes up stoned, outback yet no fear
Underdogs devoured with rice grown out foes’ fecal mud, closer.

Enter the dragons & the crusaders, that’s what you’ve got left over
Or set down at a desk, in a classroom or in your office, drinkin’ beer
Because you own the company you work for, atone employee lover
Self-knowledge of who I am, who you are, what this is now & here.

For once in your life, you followed the path to the end, seein’ it all
Spit at you when you came home from War, It’s OK, nothing special
Pitched my tent at the side of the roads until the sheriff knocks out
My cracked driver-side wing window fell out on the ground, broke!

Railroad tracks go to and fro, here to there just two rails for the ton
Big John or Little Joe came over me back when I was One, evil one
Predicates talkin’ for me & still I’m quieter than y’all, mama Brown
Down with the rest of the losers who won high time in Lucky Town.

Well enough alone, got bent & I didn’t let the cats out of the bags
Common denominator of every numerator one to nine, up & down
Hauling baggage that’s empty and yet full of nothing but bad air
Carbon Dioxide, monoxide, tan an ox hide, whatever, it ain't so fair

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

@AynRand
<3

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)