#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 11, 2023

A BIG WHITE BALLOON #TisAllAboutTheBeat #SwearToGods? #GetOVERit #EAGLESlive #BallsAndChains #MindsInGutters #BitchinMoaninPitchinAFit #GetOVERit


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 FOR the timing of TAMED WILD OATS
Since the dawn of this civilized world of history and histrionics there's been an evil finale
Telling us all from the get-go that there was a reward for the good & a punishment flail
Uglier than the best of the Evil and the Good, just as you feel you're on the money, you see
It ain't your fault, it ain't my fault, just the dreams you had in the misery of my company.

When the angels left the outfield there was nobody on first, second or third, bases clear
Suddenly like a bat out of Hades, a bunch of screws fell into the gear box, now we fear
The shock and awe to be but not to have been a has been, ape-man monkey in the back
Seat of my '60 Chevy was good enough for your mother's love of the father in the sack.

Pawns among us on the sixty-four squares, this only you and I know, what it means to be
One with the original amorphous soul of this Black Hole, yes you guessed it, it's all 'bout me
Who else could it possibly be about?  You, people we all know and don't know at all, Saved!
By Jesus, Jody, Buddha, Krishna, an eye in the sky or the Secret Word One, yo-yo I'm dead!

How in the name of the creator of heaven and all the rest of matter, all of it's forms of Love
Not to mention the refused garbage and multi-colored trash of the rainbow reds and blues
Completed in a single moment, a breathing and coughing before running like greased light
I am what I am, like the sailors, soldiers & airmen who #KilltIt, a Superbowl LVII fight!

Hold your ears for the following, my innocent amigas an amigos, this ain't for innocence
Graduated to the Truth about the series of days and nights called your life, nonsenses
That the Earth spins and wobbles around in circles doesn't mean squat, come on man
Women know, the pain and suffering of nuns and virgins is where extinction resides.

Who would want that?  Who needs that?  Baby suckling for the months beyond years
To the ones who got me here, great, great & grand mothers and fathers, I bow my head
In gracious respect for your efforts to get me here and now, I'm present, you get beers
My tab, until we're all drunk on beer hall putsch Black Jack D, No Fear but holy Fears!

Brought sisters back from brick walls in our faces, you didn't see it comin' as fast balls
Down the pipe and swung for the seats, got the sweet spot and sure enough, cat calls
 My life and my word which means nothing but what comes in one ear & out the other
Air, flow of the gas, what made us all, you get what you give, ad infinitum, my brother.

True love though, always back to that, if you had it you'd understand, it takes changing
Your life, my life, their lives all of the mental, psycho-social heart yanking & banging
Warning Will Rogers, that just wasn't enough of a warning, no poetic story weaves
Love gained & lost in a hundred revolutions, that's it, 3.14 in the sky, Soul Leaves...

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, February XXIth, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 666 AMEST

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS W H A T SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)