#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 11, 2023

#FreaksComeOutAtNight #StopLookListen #MARK #FIRED #YeahYou @Springsteen @Church @DefineYourOwnMomento

JUST JUMP RIGHT IN BECAUSE IT FEELS RIGHT FOR uno MOMENTo

As above it is, so below it must be, leave a couple words out of it
An old saying of men and women who used to know then died in a spit
A frying place where my bones are buried underground, 70 years over
Remained upright for most of the movie that I saw, my eyes only too.

Horrible that the reason is logical, a repeatable induced deduction SIM
Simulated chips in a bag with a couple beers lasted a couple of years
High mountain didn’t look high, down on my knees, which way's up
From underground in caves of the mountains & caverns of the tombs.

One day it'll all come back to you so keep giving until it’s all Givens
Not a David or a Deborah or a Dick or a Jane, all the above are neither
Swam in lava Earth volcano, melted rock from an asteroid plasma Stir
Now you seek peace & quiet, in a violent scat storm’s Za-Zen-Sin sins.

Are you out of your tiny mind, fundamentals of your calculus are all
Of this and of that and every other thing we have names for, in the ball
Bouncing upon the ground or against the wall, play catch, squeeze it
Monkey hard or soft, if it’s nearly round as an imaginary sun-moon hit.

Dreamt it was all true but it faded away from the canvas’ paint oil
Smoothly glossed over to do it all over again, nothing else to do it
You’re the only one dancin’, it’s up to you, all about you in Rome
No partner to nail together 2 X 4’s that built your house & home.

Played in the water and the mud and the blood, it was very nice
I got out alive but I’ve got some memories and scars of the price
Hell is in the know & if you think I’m kiddin’, I’ll bet you a sawbuck
I know how to lie but I never do, if I did you’d never know it, awphq!

Got twenty acres and a little donkey, older than the forty years to get
Dead & buried with donkey bones of the early mules, donkey desert
What does that mean? It’s a stream of screwed-loose consciousness
To get bent you need to put hot feelings into an instrument of express.

Pride in your words, yo' feelings about what you believe’s ethical scat
Right and wrong of the good, the bad & so fugly is the gist of this chit
All about this in a mud zone, dirty & wet & comin’ outta Compton air
SoCal cream of the dream, so fine chloroform green of the North Hills.

I got a just cause, I’ve got the dill pickles for the ham sandwich pizza
What it was & always will be is what it is right now, I’m not your dada
Sincere apologies for the bitter ends of the stick, it was all a God left
Behind me, I refused flow of fission-fusion rods, too hot to downshift.

Tidal wave from the calm ocean that suddenly disappears in the hills
It’s time to run like a bat out of hellfire’s bale of hundred dollar bills
Getaway is what it takes but there’s nowhere but commingling I offend
Pitch black down there where Titans go yet some don’t, It Is The End. 


by

r j j stephan, i

c. Samedi, 2-11-2022 Anno Domini @ 0911 AMPST

{ @SuperBowlLVII #SuperBowlLVII predicting the #ToneDEAF absurd future 2023 for your edification link @ https://youtu.be/JRFIWnfb7H0 }


F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)