#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 18, 2023

#FISTICUFFS #PUTEMUP #BrothersInArms #SultansOfSwing goin' up to @EricChurch @Springsteen

CRAZY DIAMOND TUMBLED IN SPACE 
Tiny baby brothers I remember them well, baby sisters wet plastic pants
You know you’ve got it all together in the less fine art of selfless defense
Grounded underneath dirty, smooth stone or under heaven's cloud daze
Every 52nd week of every revolution in orbit of the star of purple haze.

Pimples of the pimps give the orphan girls one more chance to be free
Of the bad seeds that sprouted and tended to your reason to just be
Like everyone else, happy and free, as if that was a possibility of living
As an animal with a spiritual soul that longs for the shadow unknown.

But or if the tug on your chord is more than you can stand, just blow
Air through your hell holes created by the priests and preachers of ‘O’
I crossed my heart, I hoped to die, I promised I told what I knew, true
Winter, summer, autumn & fall of my skull and bones, fuck I’m blue!

I played the music, sang the poetic wordplay, meant nothing I sang so
It follows that I am not the source of the characters in this staged play
Micromanaged from behind the smoke and mirrors of the fun house Id
Walked & sat like Buddha, blessed with Grace, free to atoms & The Kid.

Atoms of the drift, the perfect immortal is never still born, out of insight
Thrilling & without struggle, blown to smithereens mind over matter light
Boys too stupid to use logical reason that doctors won’t allow any of ‘em
You got tumors, you’ll die like ones who don’t got any, dead to git some.

I know you know what we all know, she knows, he knows, they all know It all
Answer to The Silence before one Big Bang theory of everything, uncaused chit
Periodic commas abandoned, it all runs downhill together, zero gravity of a mole
From heaven above the dirt, hell below the crust down in the center’s holy hole.

Cold beer and shots of Black Jack on the bar, I came in every night for the hot fire
Warmed my bones, chilled by the ride on my steed’s wide back, saddled up a flier
One or two moments more, wait for it to get all tangled up in the purple and blue
Learned science from math professors, game’s over, H2O all gone, filet gumbo too!

You know splendor intimately, before your conception’s invention, before the climax
Blend of friction, ecstatic pleasure of only God knows WTF that is, orgiastic to the chit
Queens and the princesses who deal with the King of the princes, know the outer limit
Order the obedience of your creator, a genius being driven by the inferiority complex.

Burnt or frozen, it doesn’t really matter at all, you’ll come & you’ll go, nobody’ll know
Just because you thought you were so pretty & smart, didn’t mean it was all chine blow
Backbone shattered & repaired with Titanium rods, better than the old original lifeline
Head to tail, it’s all the same before and after I come & go, I’m naked, carnival of mine?

Day before mom met dad, I was nowhere, it ain’t my fault, I’m an observer of the gods
Destination is where it was and will always be, out of my purview, I see nothing to call
No prayers to the unseen, mentally imagined alpha & omega prehistoric, hysterical Fall
Divine comedy, a joke, Earth, Wind & Fire, shadows passed out on a platonic cave wall!

by
rjj stephan, I

c. Samedi, 2-18-2023 Anno Domini @ 611 AMPST
{@EricChurch #KillAWord on YouTube link @ https://youtu.be/ta3r6l6HOjM}

F U B A R

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)