#ricoSacto

Monday, March 20, 2023

#Pathos & #Comedy #AtONE #BushWhacked #UpDown

IT’S ALWAYS A GAMBLE TO PICK & GRIN RIFFS OF THE FRETS FROM GOD, CHECK
Broads from the streets of the Windy City they gave me to walk & ride in, boulevard or avenue
Dead end street of my father’s house put me in position to win, lose or draw on my own time
In Space at large or my own tiny room of four corners, there’s nobody like me that knows it all
Safe in gargantuan midgets of the psycho-social apparatus that makes us all pay in full to fall.

To know the Truth is to be #AllIn on the final bet of the wager, we’re all gonna hit the road
Maybe today, tomorrow or some distant moment treating you to freedom & liberty sold
Out of the chains from the bottom of the slave ships that didn’t sink in high waves’ H2Os
Atomic and molecular as everything is, Nothing has none of that, devoid of suck & blows.

Yet there is exogravity to keep our love alive & above the ground, below the empty rattrap
No cheese please, offering nothing I worked and saved for, hobos and bums get high #Slap
From one coast to the other and border to border, taking all night is fine, all’s now #Wokez
Punks and miscreants got the majority of power to cause the matrix to humph-up the folks!

People are whispering, talkin about us because they don’t know best Budd friends talk too, ha
There always was a chink in my suit of armor, it’s what was programmed in DNA man, come on
Drunk or higher than a kite that’s almost too high to ever come back down to Earth’s holy dirt
It’s all we’ll ever have, ask any astronaut or cosmonaut about blackness’ Void, smile can’t hurt.

Imagination and sensory perception create life as we all know it, existence is happening as it is chit
Dead air with no audio seeping into the vacuum, it’s OK that you know before you turn to landfill
She was the sensitive kind before I told her that I loved her one night, then there was nothin’ like it
Sixth and seventh and an eighth of flower senses fuming into the chaos’ flow, upstream, downhill.

Life is shorter for the budtenders who move in and out of the high rooms above the fray, elevated
Mere men and women have come and gone, others aren’t even created yet, sooner or later to be
One with a world’s consciousness & being alive in the middle of nowhere, not far away, it’s a grind
Hot as it goes, sometimes cold as ice, like your feelings for me, my true love invisible, hard to find.

I ain’t swearing on a stack of bibles not just because the bibles are bull’s scat but ‘cause I’m the chit
Meaning nothing more nor less than the random recombination of my mama’s & papa’s holy code
Meant to be or not, true I was an accident of timing, it was supposed to be a rhythm or a rhyme pit
Couldn’t douche me out of my first cave at all, about gettin’ lit up, Saturday night’s Taste e-Freeze.

Without that night of my ma & pa makin’ out in the back seat, I’d be way gone down the drain, oh man
Serious as a mortal sin, they had to get hitched to make me a legitimate child of the creative origin plan
How I got here was a moment of uncontrollable, passionate friction for the beauty and the beast-daddy
I’ll rock on until I’m way gone too, just like them & the beautiful men & women before them, all my kin.

Never going to hear this out of my hole in the world again, therefore follow my bouncin’ balls in utero
Attention of the brain & mind first then data retention and computation resolution, a suckin’ low blow
From out of left field’s dreamscape, smoke forms into the shape of the things themselves, all in a D-cup
Eyes closes or wide open, your bang for your buck is spent, play axe, rip riffs, shots flowin’ jacked up!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, III-XX-MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST
( Kicked this out jammin’ to @GlennFrey #IFoundSomebodyToLove on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/bgkWFrczwYs }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)