#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 13, 2023

HUSBANDS & WIVES, HIPSTERS OF BUD'S LIGHTS #KidRock #ChrisRock #GreatestHitsOfThe70z

TEN PIES, LOVE PI
There is freedom and there is death, those are the only two Truths, abstracted, perceived reality
All over the many there's always one or more instigators to seed the plant of oppression obesity
I can predicate any subject, any adjective or adverbs to modify the nouns and verbs, I've got cash
Meaning nothing but something that's incomprehensible by anyone using a logic & reason cache.

I have never been a better man than I am, trained by the brothers, sisters and priests of grandad
Feeling the love lost and the lust for orgasm found as an adolescent and lost by a geriatric fade
To black shadows with nothing there to cast the darkness, literally less than all atomic nucleii
Little Bo Peep and Mary both had lambs and we chopped 'em up for BBQ while gettin' high.

Drinkin' the Harvey Wallbangers like they were Kool-Ade, amazing that I survived the imbibe
A screwdriver with Galliano, cherry in a toothpick thrust into an orange slice of life, gimme five
Or four or three, just keep me awake until I die of alcohol poisoning my blood & liver, I survive
I might die tomorrow or sooner for all I know, before I do, I've gotta get down, take a deep dive.

Enhanced the climax, the deduction has no other alternative, it's the assumption called, what if...
Because nobody alive or dead knows or knew anything about Earth, planets, the sun or the stars
The Space matrix connects us to the unknown, it's vast and without any way to classify it's zero
Many or the One, some or most of the time, all'll be Space, vacant of me, you & dad, my hero.

Barked, growled, hung from the neck, electrocuted and drowned in a sewer of scat love, smokin'
Above the airport, circling and waiting for clearance, here it is, here we go, losing altitude kickin'
Still naked ape appearing but embarrassed by the legend of #BigDicks who wrap around ankles
Trip you up, the @BudLight can itself, gets accolaids, nobody checks clowns' nuts, junk dangles.

Polly wanted a cracker and instead got the cheeze-it treatment, now you know why bums drop out
They would have to get a job for third or fourth time in a year, I have had jobs I've hated to doubt
But I did doubt that I'd ever receive the pie or the pi 3.14 I needed, on the other hand, where's Jack?
First bite of the key lime, pumpkin, apple & blueberry pies, In my oven I trust, I'm goin' to the track.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, 4-13-2023 @1111 AMPST
{ Crack in the world leaked out this existential threat to humanity while I was listenin' to the Marconi shuffle off to buffalo, on a link @ https://youtu.be/VhR5srjaM6o}

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)