#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 09, 2023

#NotTooComplicated #SimpleMinds of #SimpleMen on #OpenRoads #UpLedZep #UhOH #WuZAP @CarlSaganism @SublimeUniversalOne #PointerSisters

BATCHIT CRAZY 60 YEARS POST BELLY JELLY 'SHINE, HOLY SCAT!

Background of back pain, neck pain, cut your skin for tablet metabolism, dead on a stretcher
High above the plane of existence, out of air, out of your breath, can’t be neither, him nor her
Assist nobody with anything, you all are on your own time in this space, I have no way to help
Out of my sight, out of my hands, I’m neither here nor there, in and out of my buds’ top shelf.

Harm the workers, kill the living with love, hate the facts of life, father never knew to tell you
Nobody told him, just sent him off to war to defend nobody but his own body and soul’s blue
Mother vacated the nest before a completed mission, baby to man, survival skills honed y’all
Now and then and there, halls are emptied of the Gunsmoke and tear drops of Earth’s Ball.

Of and with the dirty birds I’ve flown many sorties from hill to hill, mountain to ocean sand
Stopped the happy times’ swell in my memory, I remember no evil lived, said or ever did I do
Passion for dreaming and sleeping ne’er fulfilled during the sunny days and starry nights flow
Made money & spent the precious gold, left nothing for the offspring & the cashed, holy cow.

Oh my gods, they’re all above and below my head and feet, not inside of me like dead angels
Space is empty of atoms’ matter, I’m not inside, I have atomic matter timing, merging the dells
Pinned and fastened to the blackboards of the jungle, the chalk I erased, I inhaled & became ill
Chalk in the lungs, metabolized in the eyes don’t give a hoot about your good, bad or ugly pill.

Pretenders who knew the dealers, taught them all they knew about makin’ out in the end games
All of the cops are out, they’ve copped out and retired from the monitoring of the all too humans
Punks, junkies & miscreants totaling Nothing, a measure of accidental impact, stars dirty fan scree
No jello will supply the proper chunks of love given by bites and chews of softer than yam candy.

Master of Sparks got the looks from up on high, got ready to smack the smile off of your face, bro
Miracles happen when you ain’t watchin’ so you take all of the magic for granted, but it’s dynamite
TNT for you and me and that’s all we’re entitled to, we’re accidental missions of mercy, don’t fight
Enter no zone, don’t pass go, go straight to the federal prison, I’m blocked, #tweet me, Good Night!

Deeper into the Space outside of the solar system, galaxy and whole shebang of the cosmos, NOW
We’re too far gone to return to the point where we began, in the womb, a conception con-job flow
Doom pending for all including the One, it doesn’t matter if it’s mortal or not, immortals die as well
Before a Big Bang, after the Singularity appears out of nowhere, that’s where I am, I’m ringin’ bells.

Prisoners of doubt cannot take the responsibility for their creation of divine inspiration, so let’s go
Straight on to you, straight up, it’s all about you, you’re gonna die but don’t care, you’re livin’ it up
High as the tallest mountain and fell lower than the Earth’s core, middle of Hell don’t you know it
If you don’t know it, you will, beggin' forgiveness to the powers that be, they’ll annihilate this chit.

That was me that struck you with that bolt of lightning, you had no idea it came from this drama
Preyed, hunted a hunter going straight on for you, all from the same pants & skirts, kids of mama
All wasted again with Al & Terri, Albert & Theresa, it was my own damn fault, I seasoned a sheriff
Who knew the tattoo on my back & arm, can’t recall how it got there, wasn’t aware, I’m Top Shelf!

by
 r j j stephan, i

c. 4-9-2023 Year of The Lord #EasterRise #Sunrise #ImONE
{ Jammed to @RUSH #PassageToBangkok link @ https://youtu.be/wCZWAXG3WB4 }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)