#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 13, 2023

#SinkOrSwimToTheShore #TwistedWorthlessEvening @ACDC @DonHenley @Eagles

ON THE HONOR YOU TWISTED INSIDE OUT
Pernicious IS THE WORD, whispered out a big mouth before ‘mama’ cries, now hear this, I'm captain
Value of gold & your blood, sweat & tears labor will get you Time, don’t take it for granted, Space sin
Anything can happen & everything can change in a New York Minute, just a momentary lapse of woke
Papa watched then died, left the rest to me, it’s a dream and & it’s gonna end before you know it, bloke.

Born as free as you can be in a mitotic frenzy, a will to survive black holes of the motherless upstairs
Mortgage, rent, utilities, staples and 1/3 of every day unconscious for a we dream about the past futures
Body swaying & rocking, foot tapping, humming a few bars like a living recorder of musical scale notes
This too shall pass, nothing can live forever, nothing isn’t anything without a high substance-form hers.

Completed the mission, it’s accomplished as above, so below, the dreamer woke up, it’s nirvana’s lake
Wet but you feel dry, cold but you feel warm, loud waterfalls but you hear a quiet buzz, I put, I take
Idiotic morons not related to the ancestors, they’re the mutants who have survived the bum afterbirth
Is this the last worthless evening  or is it the first useless day of the money game, millionaires we are.

Pope to priest to father of mine, all preached the good, the bad & the ugly, here & now in perpetuity
They will not allow mankind the option to decide what is Good, Evil or a happy ending on infinity
Blood cold, dead meat, no air, hair & nails still growing as if the spirit, the soul, abandoned the host
In reality, twisted inside out is the only place of honor in the house, pull it off & up, let’s have a toast.

It’s a #420 once again, twice every day, 24/7/365 & then again, between #911s it’s a twisted joint man
One’s not for everyone, it’s more for me & others who roll with the rocks, between forces of yin & yang
Privately in public you can fix your attention & freeze-frame right there, arrested backfield in motion
Rings around the Rosie and believe me, there was a whole lot of her in the @ACDC plug, yes sir, son.

Here, there & probably everywhere I’ve never been & never will be, it’s a ninth cloud in the plethora
Rays of photons remaining one of my favorite things to see, my life comin’ down here to my 1st floor
Humming my favorite peace de resistance, it’s the @BobDylan anthem to me, pernicious way to bore
You & I flowing in the ennui, like before your ma met your pa, you weren’t even cosmic dust on shore.

Beaming the UV light from the source to the cause of the First Move on the board, be a pawn or knight
Your choice and don’t be a fool’s mate either, I’m talking about check mate as the kings’ & queen’s chit
Only One queen yet many kings to fill the function of pretending to be in charge of the very good fight
When it’s the Evil that gets the job done, spell it backward, come on now, that’s right, it’s L I V E, do it.

Pernicious as I’ve been since I discovered the Truth about being all too human, as I am, we are on par
Nothing I can do but cry, can’t mutate the function, it is done, its game, set, point, meet you at the bar
Tonight, is the night, it’s the end game’s finale, nothing will follow as quickly as it disappears in smoke
From a screaming baby out of the deep, dark womb of mama onto the funeral pyre’s fired-up #Woke.

Flew in from  Bakersfield on my griffin, t'was a good dream that I didn’t die in, didn’t live in either way
But in 5 minutes you’ll know what I knew then & know now which is all anyone can ever know today
Watch the wrinkles on your skin appear as your organic matter atrophies into the thing itself, the form It
Sword & knives to slay beasts, Chinese gunpowder for crackers only, but I take a stab as if I give a chit.

Twilight zones between fear & loathing of angelic reality of perception, I give you all too human birds
It’s a formula I can use to remedy inequality of race calculus, only I know it, it can’t be written words
Stay with me now, quality & quantity of the zeroes and ones is everything and I mean Everything Itself
Supernova this singularity, shining on like crazy diamonds, Floyd was hot as a pistol on the top shelf.

On four-thirteen of twenty-three, it’s a Thursday worth it to be or not to be, Romeo said it all full of jive
Words said as if it’s tough to recollect, yet it ain't impossible, it’ll come to me, hold on, Life's for toughs
As it was on the first day one animal figured out It wasn’t a plant & began progress to holy fluff puffs
Honor was twisted like a red licorice vine, inside out, I am in, you are out, it had to be, yeaman, ce live!

Higher and higher where your love took me, way up on the ledge of the cliff, I was a heartless hanger
Willing to move when I need to rest and to rest when I need to move, what I am is what’s in my duffle
Knowledge & wisdom in the bag, when you live and die, it’s all independent of the creator or destroyer
Happiness is all you can strive & hope for, the rest is a fool’s errand for innocence on E street’s shuffle.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Jeudi, April 13th, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 505 PMPST (began at #420)
{ Filled the void with words above while jammin’ to @Don_Henley #TheLastWorthlessEvening link @ https://youtu.be/j7kjHDKZpSw }
F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)