#ricoSacto

Monday, May 01, 2023

#FactsGetInTheWay #TenMillionLiarsTellingTheTruth #IdiotsMated #HonorExtinction #WORDupCreek #GittinKorny #KinksApeman

THIS IS ONE MORON WHO SUCKS HIND-TEAT, word-up

If you know nothing about anything then you know more than I do, I’ve got no street credibility
I know everything about the ghetto that I need to know, they want who & what I got there, dope
Ways and means committees of the gangland let their mothers roll their buggies down Antelope
Elkhorn is a one under par hole in one to the center of the green hole above the deep, blue sea.

Fortress found with blankets draped over the dining room table & chairs, hiding ultraviolet light
As if you hide from others they’ll not see or hear you, they’ll not seek under your barrier’s blight
Not that you’re a dog or a cat but you oversee their lives, aid survival, avoid extinction’s low blow
Capital letters, vowels & consonants formed words, sentences, paragraphs & dirty-bird text flow.

Hard to know the power of mankind if you’re not here on Earth but there’s no other way to discover
Species’ coded to function in replication of the DNA/RNA in perpetuity but mutation caused Cancer
Out of control, no order in the replication copies, random chaos in microscopic form is like yo’ mama
Those who use fightin’ words want a battle, it’s on & off, it’s in & out, gotta use my black belt, papa.

Nobody who felt metatarsals upside of their head ever got up off of the ground, knocked the chip off
Your shoulder was too weak to keep it up off of the ground, it was teetering & wobbling like a jack Ove
An egg, one ova began the evolution mutation of random recombination & direct death of fair game
You ain’t speaking with a forked tongue any longer, I comprehend every note you play on the fame.

Far out to be too close for me, orbiting around a sunny star, it’s a dream come true, I’m in one now
Can’t wake up but I stay as #Woke as I can in this mud, blood & near beer & liquor of fermented dirt
Out here outside of your back door, it’s all going to be fine, the trash man keeps the rats away today
They’ll make a comeback for bubonic plague distribution, suckin’ on hind teat, what does a Fox say?

Filled up the tanks with fuel, hydrogen, oxygen and permutations of the ebb and flow, cocks kick back
Early in the AM, all day, every day, it’s a cock-a-doodle-do to me and to you, in the hood, got the sack
Good to be in the middle of a bull’s refused arguments for the nature of being good, evil or ugly teen
In the hunks and chunks cut up from the whole thing when it was a conglomerate of wasted fusion.

Balls to the four walls, up and down, ceiling to floor, leveled the field to honor the maids and butlers
Or mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers who remain above or below this rocky dirt of Earth, I’m hers
She’s the only one that matters other than my S.O., love of my existence’s ebb and flow of intellectuals
Into an empty vortex of a Singularity, judge the dead heads, play the game with no facts or any rituals.

Hall empty, rooms’ doors locked tight, shut-up to keep out robbers of books & pencils, Ed, you & Kate
Busted by the herd’s instinct I inherited from the herd that moved my parents to mate & brood boys
And girls who find other boys to make other girls and boys, ad infinitum, but why? Nobody can know!
That’s the only good thing about this predicament, it will end, that we do know, we see the dead go.

Pints, quarts, gallons, liters and tons of idiots’ and morons’ contagious blather, filling vacuumed Space
With frozen dirty, crumble of the highest gods who move when they are unmoved, kissin’ my old face
Underneath the blankets, undercover of a masquerade you wake up in, hold a vigil & stay woke to die
Blueberry, raspberry, apple or cherry, it’s a bush or tree with sweet fruit that becomes it, what’s that?

If you don’t know, I don’t care, your agreement isn’t required by the cosmos nor the ants on the hill
I agree with the disagreement regarding the nature of beasts & their ultimate destiny, fire up the grill
We kill the living and eat it for breakfast, lunch and supper, say prayers to thank the gods for the food
Without it and the fresh, septic, unpolluted H2O, life on Earth ends bitterly, thirst for Me? I’m good!

by
r j j stephan, i
 
c. Lundi, MAYDAY 5-1-23 A.D. @ 911 AMPST
{ Drafted @TuckerCarlson's post-termination #FOXwhisperers @https://youtu.be/N32UPXGChgo }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)