#ricoSacto

Tuesday, May 09, 2023

#PerfectGame #Rules27OUTS @RickNelsonHITS

KINGDOM COME TO 420’s THEISTIC SLUM
Beat y’all to a Hawaiian punch & all of that, Gordon Lightfoot on my back too
Either way, the punks get the junk & sell it to the fools’ kids, boys & girls coo
About the dying & buying like fools on a 420 block at the corner with pimples
Faced to the backed up alleys and driveways going nowhere inside of a dimple.

Perfectly centered in the middle of nowhere, can’t find me or yourselves forever
Complicated to be simple, infantile consciousnesses of selfish baby minds, here
Now & then, the end will come closer than you think it should, I’m being cloned
Threat of death, either buried or food for the living, in a stew of YOU, deboned.

Relieved that you are the One & not one of the Many, man that’s #Whack dude
All she ever wanted to do was dance around in circles around the fire in the dark
Where nothing else but the Void can occupy that empty space in Time, I am, In
Now I’m out, it fluctuates my being from x to y down the line, God segregation.

Far, far away from my skeleton of white bones & off-colored skin tone of a bag
To keep nerves & the cold blood within, like a secret code to keep alive in a hag
More or less than zero, infinity has no choice but to be or not to be all I’ve wrote
Lies form no Truth, I can’t tell for sure, but it appears the GD fools died in a boat.

Now, junkyard or the garbage dump may appear to be repulsive but you gotta go
Nowhere left where women will let you stay without payin’ rent & rockin’ bingo
Music turned so loud I couldn’t think about anything else, just rockin’ royal blue
On bein’ blue checkmark-twitter page tweetin’ like a boogie woogie choo choo.

I don’t smuggle since I’m the boss of the system, I give, I take, it’s cool to be One
Hog of all bosses on Earth, invisible eater of the body & soul, concrete angel fun
As above, it rains in a downpour but it’ll evaporate & go back up, yonder’s blue
Atom’s oneness abstraction from the energy & matter, we’re all Dead, me too!

Something to talk about is like nothing you’ve ever thought about hearing
You died and came back to life before you were born, mama was screamin’
So loud that every baby woke up in the whole hospital, woke up Saint Ann
She wasn’t sleepin’ anyway, she was actually passed away into the O-ring.

Much ado about Nothing here man, you know & we all know it won’t change
It’s been this way forever & it will remain this way to stay alive to do what I did
It’s home, street home and the only place I know, so I’m keepin’ the heat on too
Until my box’s top slams shut & I hear brothers & sisters, fist-bump my metal lid.

Ten commands disrupt the flow of the slip stream from mountaintop to mouth
River flows away from the polar north & south to the equator’s ocean bulge out
Then evaporation into condensed H2O bringing every cloud’s atoms into doubts
Only you can know your dead memory is deleted, I know you know, loud shouts.

Covered-up ears that are deaf to the noise of fools ridin’ horse-drawn, so fine
All wagon-trains comin’ from East to West for an old gold and silver holy mine
Dead melting the ore into liquid pourings in the mint’s molds of 5, 10 & 20 coin
Silver dollars & gold doubloons buried in a tree stump hole, the gods are flyin’.

In the end, it’s just like the first time, every time, smoke will rise, god will die
It’s historical, look it up, don’t shoot the messenger, I ain’t the One you’ll cry
Nevertheless, it’s your game, your rules and players & now it’s your last move
If you don’t kill, no checkmate means you’ll stalemate or be defeated by Love.

Of the game in the day or the night, it’s a planet wobbling, star revolution blue
Driven and putted pars for the course of 36, a mere 69 for all but the final nine
Three scores of 69 for 27 holes, then came back-9 hole-in-ones, yes there’re two
Be a monk, priest’s son of a brother’s father’s mother, fool’s gold sisters are fine.

Beating a dead horse is an expression gleaned from real idiots beating dead men
The gist of this meaning is, you suck all of the energy out & there’s none leftover
For nobody anywhere, any time when our balls are to the walls of L.A. & Dover
Do we ever, nevermore ever give up, no way no how, come on man, be human.

Being nasty & mean if required & a gentleman’s gentleman ridin’ dirty on a drift
On or off the circular clock everybody’s required to jerk, beatin’ an 11 hour shift
Of coming to stop breathing & heartbeats to mutate a homer into 4 grand slams
With the head of state, the god of the cosmic ovum, the thing itself is L.A.Rams.

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Mardi, May 9th, 2023 @ 1800 hours PST
{ Drafted to #HardToHandle by the @BlackCrowes on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/BRcs_OzQb14 }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)